27

Hara woke up super early the next morning because she decided that she would get a boyfriend as soon as possible.

Her motive was to get over yoongi and she was confident she could. Kim taehyung used to like Hara back in kindergarten way before yoongi had even joined the same school as her.

But hara had turned down taehyung because she thought that his "pee pee" was too small.

Of course taehyung had gotten offended but he did stop having feelings for her and puberty hit him and hara had to admit, he was something she had lost.

She pulled a red tshirt that came only till her stomach over her head and slipped on into a pair of black shorts and sneakers.

"goddamn, i look emo as fuck but whoo cares" she said to herself before walking out of her house and slamming the door.

"oh min yoongi, you will regret what you lost" she said thinking .

---

Hara walked into the cafeteria again just to see yoongi sitting next to sooji. And the two were in deep discussion about something.

A pang of sadness hit hara but she pushed it away like the "bad bitch" that she called herself and noticed taehyung sitting in one of the tables.

"hi taehyung"

"mhm hey hara" he replied confused as to why hara was standing there.

"okay, sooo do you want to be my boyfriend?" hara bluntly asked him.

"w-what? Why would I wanna do that?  I dont even like you" he replied stuttuering.

"yes you do" hara replied immeidately sitting down.

"no- That was fucking kindergarten hara! I dont like you anymore asshole" he said slapping a hand to his head.

"its okayyy! Just do u wanna be ny boyfriend?" she pressed on

"why? Wait. Can you help me" taehyung asked hara suddenly

"spit bro" she said looking at him.

"well i know for a fact that you like yoongi and i like soojin soo what do you say that we act like we 're together? Soojin will definitely get jealous and break up with yoongi. Plus i know they arent dating for real"
He said.

"wait not for real?" hara asked him confused.

Taehyung nodded.

"okay well sure i guess" hara said, her brain twisting and processing the thought.

"also why are you dressed like a stripper?" taehyung asked raising his eyebeows.

"bitch wut, no im not" hara replied scoffing.

"ur boobs are basically hanging out" he said laughing

"here take my hoodie and cover yourself" taehyung grabbed a red hoodie from his bag and threw it on hara's face.

"thanks small pee pee" hara said laughing and she put on the hoodie.

"did you shower?" she asked sniffing the hoodie.

"no i didnt" he replied

"ew ya nasty"

"im kidding bitch ,SHIT YOONGIS LOOKING COME HUG ME QUICK" taehyung said grabbing hara's hand and pulling her close to his chest.

"this. Is. So. Fucking. Uncomfortable." hara whined into his shirt.

"okay theyre walking out, man soojin looks surprised" taehyung replied letting go of hara.

"thanks bro" hara replied tying her ponytail again.

"ill see u later! I have class" taehyung replied waving to hara as he grabbed his books and walked to class.