40

Hara woke up super early the next day. It was the day she was going to meet suga and she was super fucking excited.

She took a shower faster than ever and then paced around her kitchen, her morning coffee in her hand.

It was only 8 am but hara was already up and ready, she wore some black jeans and a hoodie since the weather was cold outside and she even put on her favourite pair of sneakers.

Needless to say, she was very impatient and unfortunately not hmto her favour, the time was passing by ever so slowly.

She sulked for about 15 minutes before she decided to watch something on TV. Her eyes were looking at the screen but her mind was somewhere else, thinking about the upcoming meeting.

Her phone rang suddenly and she almost tumbled off the couch while grabbing it and her shoulders drooped down slightly when she saw the caller ID.

"jimin" it read.

"what do you want bitch?" she barked into the phone.

"someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today" jimin said chuckling.

"what do you want? Jimin" hara asked him, her tone a little more calm this time.

"i was just wondering if you knew any bars around here? Im taking jungkookie and couple other of my guy friends out drinking today" he asked her

"ohh okay, there is a midnight bar just down the second road next to our school, its a nice place" she replied slowly.

"thanks hara, what are you upto today?" jimin asked her

"im finally meeting suga today" she replied to him softly.

"oh, well tell me how it goes?" jimin replied surprise evident in his tone.

"i will asshole, enjoy with jungkook tonight" she replied before cuting the call and sighing.

It was only 10 am now and hara decided she would lose her mind if she stayed home any longer and so grabbed her wallet and walked out the door.

Her plan was to just get a drink in the shop and wait for suga even if she was way too early.

The weather was chilly and windy outside and hara couldnt help but shiver. The roads were quite empty since it was a saturday morning and the silence was pleasant.

The boba shop wasnt far from her house and by the time she reached it was half past ten and she plopped down on a chair outside the cafe and ordered her drink.

She looked around to see any sign of anyone who had dyed hair like the picture suga sent but to her dissapointment, there was no one like that.

Hara grabbed her phone out and started to play a random game and pass her time and soon enough her drink had come.

She sipped on the drink and looked around to see again.

"where the fuck is this grandpa" she muttered annoyed and then her eyes widened.

"yoongi?" she spoke

"what are you doing here?"

"hi hara" he replied sitting next to her and he looked a little nervouse for some reason.

"im sorry, i didnt expect to see you here. Im waiting for a friend?" she said looking at yoongi.

"okay" yoongi said and moved closer.

"remember that you wanted to know how to kiss?"he said looking down.

"ill teach you"

"hoe" he added the last part a little later and stared at hara.

A/n- surprise update! Im done writing this book and there are only a couple chapters left so enjoy!