𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

Warning ⚠️: One-sided Skepnoblade

Sometimes love doesn't work out. 

We crush for someone real hard,only to be heartbroken when they've chosen someone else over you.

Of course,not everyone gets rejected,but we might as well if we never make a move towards that one person you've had a crush on.

That is exactly what happened to Dave. Someone he's fallen hard for,only to be heartbroken.

But oh,he could never blame the boy he's fallen for. He had no clue. He was just like him; he had a crush. One difference between them was Dave stayed quiet and never made a move. Meanwhile,his crush took it to the next step and confessed.
He should've gone for it when he had a chance.

-

"Dave! Glad you could make it!" Said the boy.

Dave smiled,he was happy to see the shorter boy. "Hey,Zak."

The two found a spot inside Florida's best café,the Dandelion Community Café. The place was filled with people,but there were a lot of spaces.

"So,why'd you bring me here again?" The taller male asked. Zak smiled hesitantly,covering it with the hands,"Well..you know Darryl right? I've..I've liked him for some time now and..I just needed some advice..I mean- I could've asked you online but..uhm..we were gonna hangout anyways,so I thought it was fine to ask-"

"I get it." Dave said. He felt the need to cut Zak off,he understood clearly. Zak had fallen for a guy. He couldn't handle the fact that Zak liked another person that wasn't him. Although he didn't show it,he was hurt. He sighed,"You need some advice,right?"

The shorter boy nodded,eager to hear the advice Dave would give. He knew Dave was wise,so he came to him.

"If you really love him,I suggest you just go for it. Go tell him how much you really love him,things may get awkward but at least you've gone for the chance. That's what matters the most; you confessed. That heavy feeling would be released because you've confessed."

Zak smiled softly,thanking Dave. Dave smiled,"You should go after him right now," he stood up from the chair,"I have things to do." Zak's smile faltered,but smiled again as he thanked Dave one last time. He got out from the chair and quickly rang Darryl up. Zak said goodbye and so did Dave. So now,Dave had to go back home alone again.

He really thought he would confess to Zak today,he thought he'd walk home with Zak hand-to-hand,he thought he would be in bed with Zak until tomorrow,cuddling. He really thought this was his chance,but Zak had fallen for someone he truly deserved. He didn't deserve Zak. Darryl was someone nice,he had a good soul and he was always there for Zak,unlike him. He was too late.

If only I was brave enough. If only I didn't have this social anxiety,I would've been brave. It's okay though. You deserve him,and he deserves you. I'm happy as long as you're happy. Even if you aren't mine,I'll still be by your side.

- </3

credits my love @hansoloops for this inspiration ;)

this didn't came out as i wanted it to and it's bad jdhd but uh whatever,i'm bad at angst so surely you understand :')

this will most probably have a 2nd part,oOoOo
but i'm sure you guys are fully aware of what it is,it's not that original and has been used plenty of times before. anyway,see you all in the next chapter which will be the second part of 'be my valentines?' so there's that! <3