Chapter11:Valentines date(2)

-Your POV-

"Wait a minute.....maybe you were the one who wrote me the letter!"Ray exclaimed as he pointed at you.

Pardon?

"ExCUse mE?!"You raised a brow at him.

"And you were the one who placed the chocolates here!" Ray continued to point at you.

"No,I didn't!"

"Liar!"

"You know what?" Ray grabbed the chocolates and showed them to you.

"Since these chocolates and inside a box without design,I just have to taste it and if it tastes like your favorite chocolates then it means that its from you!"

You raised a brow at him."Taste it then!"

"Oh,I will!"

You huffed and you looked away from him."You were probably the one who put the letter in my locker!"

"What?!No,I didn't!Why would I bother?!" Ray defended himself.

"It was definitely you!"

"You know what?" Ray paused for a while.

"You are probably DYING to get on a date with me."

Ray ran his fingers through his hair."Because I pity you,fine,I'll go on a date with you."

You gave him a weird look."What?YOU are the on probably dying to go an a date with me!"

"Ah fine fine...I'll go on a date with you,stop whining."Ray said as he looked at you.

"Let's eat at the newly opened cafe where we exposed Emma and Norman later after school,don't be late."

Ray walked away leaving you speechless.

"I didn't even get to say anything..."

----------

Hahahahah I'll make another part so if you'll excuse me-

....

Its too long..