Prologue: Nii-san?

Since, I'm burning out of ideas, this story will only be my priority first and foremost before I continue any other fic. I'll mention that there is no canon fact that Naoto might be Makoto's cousin or family. This is all based upon my findings and feelings. This will be a harem fic (Naoto and the females of SEES). Don't like it? Get out. Enjoy!

Naoto Shirogane was involved with a lot of cases but this one in her hand is a personal case to which is a mystery about her Nii-san who disappeared for a year. She had managed to track where he was last seen then found out he had...passed away. Reasons? The hospital said he had died from a sickness.

She won't believe that he wouldn't go down without a fight! He was always stubborn but brilliant. Silent yet full of words and gestures. Apathetic yet caring. He was...cute as well she might add and handsome.

She shook of the blush from her face and gathered her luggage to travel to Iwatodai, a city funded by the Kirijo Corporation that had a small island with a lot technology up to date.

The information she had gathered was from her Nii-san's transfer last year. Makoto was a part of the kendo club, music club and S.E.E.S. He was quite popular due to his many talents which he excelled at. Perhaps these clubs could tell her how her Nii-san died.

*Location change...Iwatodai city, Time- 3 pm*

She stepped out of the subway train and made her way towards a dormitory that had been closed down after Makoto had passed away.

She held up a key that shone bright when the sun had glistened it. She opened the door as she saw a few boxes still layed out and the furniture had been covered with plastic.

She looked around and found the dorm's room keys. Each with separate names and rooms.

Makoto Yuki, Room 214

Yukari Takeba, Room 212

Mitsuru Kirijo, Room 220

Junpei Iori, Room 215

Fuuka Yamagishi, Room 219

Ken Amada, Room 216

Shinjiro Aragaki, Room 217

Aigis, Room 218

Akihiko Sanada, Room 213

She pondered for a minute as to why this "Aigis" didn't have a last name. She shrugged it off and took Makoto's dorm key. She made her way to his room and unlocked it. What was she going to see in his room? Time to find out.

She found an mp3 player and a gun that was encased on his bed. All of his belongings were preserved, his school uniform spread out on the bed with a few items placed around it. A heart choker, a red band, a cap, a bokken and a few other items.

Outside of the dorm...

Fuuka Yamagishi was a shy girl that had a huge heart that had been fixed by him. She wouldn't forget how he had helped her with cooking and fix her shy problem. Plus, she had a huge crush on him since the first time he had helped her when she was looked down upon. Although she regretted to not tell her how she felt about him before he passed. And now here she was, right back where she met him the first encounter.

Fuuka: I still wished he was here, even after he finally got used to living to the fullest...

She looked towards the dormitory where she and SEES stay at spotting a blue haired person with a cap on their head.

Fuuka: Who...is that?

She broke out into a sprint only to find that the dormitory was unlocked. She brought out her phone and dialed Mitsuru's number...