Chapter 1: Nyx's Deal

Enjoy the chapter! Or not! I don't know.

After getting executed by Mitsuru-senpai Makoto had then changed into a new set of clothes seeing as he only had his academy uniform for over three years. The rest of SEES and Naoto had given him a little bit of space to familiarize the dorm. He spotted his evoker and waist-belt with a few minor scratches. The evoker sustained a lot of damage when he last used it many years ago.

He smiled, he'll live on and look towards the future for them. Speaking of which, he has to tell them how he managed to 'seal' Nyx so that Erebus doesn't touch Nyx. It's like a bodyguard for eternity. However, Nyx was just a young woman who was lonely for quite sometime and seeing a human so selfless as him, it was interesting.

Makoto headed towards the main lobby with his mp3 in tow. How is he going to explain something like this...

Junpei: Makoto, you ready to tell us how you got freed from the seal? I had to bring Chidori seeing as she wants to meet the one who gave her another chance at life.

Chidori was an artificial persona user created by the Kirijou Group back then. She used to be a part of STREGA. A group that had other purposes with their personas. She gave up her life to save Junpei from a one-shot attack. Makoto knew how much she had suffered and thus brung her back to the land of the living.

Akihiko: Shinji also wants to hear your miraculous miracle you performed.

Makoto: That's fine. Gather the rest of our tea...friends. My best friends.

He smiled again making Akihiko and Junpei smirk. Looks like it's time to tell them the deal he made with Nyx.

.
.
.
.
Even though Makoto was alive and well, Naoto sure had a lot on her mind. First off, since Makoto still is 17 even he happened to have been a seal, he would have to complete his third year of highschool. She laughed to herself.

Makoto: Now it seems everyone is here. Nice to see you Shinjiro and Chidori.

Shinji: You lucky bastard. I don't know how you did it, but...thanks. I don't have to take those awful medication.

Chidori: Thank you Yuki-san for giving me another chance at life.

She bowed towards him in gratitude.

Makoto: There is no need to thank me Chidori, if anything, I think you and Junpei look...great together.

Junpei tried to hide his blush as Chidori stammered.

Yukari: It looks like even you changed Makoto! You look so full of life! It's kind of...endearing.

Makoto: It's understandable, so here goes my story and deal with Nyx.

Mitsuru: You made a deal with Nyx? Are you insane Yuki-kun!?

Makoto: Hear me out Mitsuru-senpai! Nyx was lonely as you can guess, she's quite beautiful too...

Fuuka: Um don't tell me the deal is something...perverted?

Makoto: Nope! It's hard to explain...since you know we are persona users and such. I think Aigis will be able to 'see' or detect a change in my soul.

Aigis perked up and then began to scan Makoto...she picked up a trace of death and life.

Aigis: Makoto-san, why do you still harbor Thanatos?

Naoto: The greek god of Death? Nii-san?

Makoto: It's not Thanatos Aigis, it's Nyx.

Ken: You mean...you have Nyx as one of your personas?