ABOUT ZOMBIES

This chapter is fully dedicated to explaining everything about the zombies.
Don't worry if you don't understand everything yet.
It also took a long time for my- then co-worker and now- best friend to understand.

"What?"

Renjun sighed deeply, but knew better than to roll his eyes and get annoyed. Not everyone was an expert with these type of things of course. So he flashed a smile at the younger and started explaining everything all over again.

"Zombies don't really eat your brains as everyone thinks they do", Yang Yang was about to sigh in relief, but Renjun stopped him before he could even utter a word. "But they do eat you. Like.. Everything."

"Everything?"

"Yeah, zombies aren't picky eaters", Yang Yang grimaced but Renjun ignored him and continued, "They will just lunge themselves at you and bite whatever body part is near their mouth."

"So is there a chance that they can bite your peeper-", Renjun rolled his eyes at the other's childishness.

"Yes, they can bite your dick off Yang Yang."

"Well.. G-Good to know?", the younger offered, but Renjun just shook his head.

"You are impossible, now let me continue", Yang Yang pouted and Renjun gave him the finger before continuering, "I assume that when you get bitten, you don't immediately turn into a zombie. First you get really sick, then you die.. And when you wake up again, you are no longer.. you."

"That's deep", Yang Yang frowned and Renjun just let out a groan.

"Impossible! I'm telling you, you are impossible", Renjun continued to grumble while Yang Yang happily munched on a granola bar.

"You love me", the younger grinned, his mouth full and a few crumbles fell onto the floor. Renjun crinkled his nose in disgust and was silent for a while, clearly judging Yang Yang's ways of eating.

"Impossible", he then simply stated, "Now shut up again and I can continue my explanation." Yang Yang nodded wiping away some crumbs next to him.

"What if I have questions for you?", he quickly said before Renjun could even get a noise out of his mouth.

"Do you?"

"Well no-", Yang Yang started but Renjun held his hand up. Indicating the other that he should shut up then.

"In every movie and serie, zombies are a little different. They all get some sort of special trait. In some movies they run and I hope that the zombies outside don't. Because I don't want to get outrun by a zombie", Renjun shivered and Yang Yang too. They both weren't the most athletic people.

(+++ (SMALL) SPOILER ALERT FOR 'Train To Busan' AND 'World War Z')

"Sometimes they have weaknesses.. Like, in Train To Busan they stopped moving when it became dark. Or in World War Z they didn't attack already sick people. So let's cross our fingers and hope they have weaknesses here too", Renjun mumbled and solemnly crossed his fingers.