m̾a̾t̾t̾i̾a̾ p̾a̾r̾t̾ 2(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Ale's Pov~

I couldn't even think about what was happening right now... I saw everything. I followed Mattia and my sister upstairs. 

And boy do I wish I didn't. I wanted to literally end both of them. I felt my fists clench as I walked closer to the pair and ripped my sister off who I thought was my best friend. 

But a best friend wouldn't do this to me. Then again a loyal sister wouldn't either.

Y/n was struggling in my arms while telling me the following "Ale stop it I want to be with me and you're not allowed to decide if I can or not! This is my life... Let me enjoy it for once. You're always up my ass-"

I stopped her right there with an angry tone "JUST SHUT UP Y/N! THE ONLY REASON I'M UP YOUR ASS IS BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU! SO CAN YOU JUST NOT BE A SLUT AND LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND ALONE!?"

That's when we all stopped and heard the sniffles of a crying Y/n.

Mattia ripped her away from me and held her while slowly rubbing her back and looked to me with a glare "Y/n isn't a whore and you know that. Don't talk about her like that ever again. I don't even care anymore Ale. I'm not scared of you. I'm sorry okay? But I can't help the fact that I fell for your sister. But I don't regret it either. But I don't want to lose you or her..."

Y/n's Pov-

My heart swelled with love as Mattia comforted me and stood up to my ass of a brother. Yeah weird standards ik...

But Mattia didn't stop from continuing when my brother held his glare, "Can't you take a minute to understand our feelings? This doesn't change anything for the worse Ale. I truly care about your sister and I want to love and respect her. I want her as my equal and I want you as my best friend. And we're going to be together anyway, I'm not wasting a chance to be with Y/n because you're too selfish to understand."

I heard silence for a moment. Complete silence. I was about to pinch myself to see if I was still alive until I heard Ale sigh a heavy breath.

His soft words of acceptance came next, "I'm sorry okay... Y/n has been hurt in the past and I just don't want it happening again. But you're right I'm being selfish for holding you back. Just treat each other right. I don't need either of you crying... Dumb ass hoes."

I smiled and turned around wiping my tears and hugged my brother. I felt him hug me back lovingly and just hold me for a moment.

I enjoyed the moment of peace and turned to Mattia and smiled...

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ʜᴇ's ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ....

_____________________________________

Authors note- even tho no one reads them-

ʰᵉʸʸ.... ʰᵒʷ ʸ'ᵃˡˡ ᵈᵒⁱⁿ' ʰᵉʰ... ʰᵉʰ.... *ᵍᵒᵉˢ ˡⁱᵐᵖ*

Date•• 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒖𝒈 16
Word Count•• 511