Irregular

Pitch black consumed her eye sight, the floor was wet and the air was moist, the smell of death lurked all in the room. She searched around and thankfully she had her backpack with her. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a flashlight. Turing it on and looking around to what looked like a theater, but a very old abandoned theater. She remembered what happen and grabbed the side of her neck that the irregular took a bite out of. It felt like scare tissue.

"How long have it been out?" she asked herself.

She got up and searched around for an exit. She went backstage looking at all the posters of the performances that were performed in this building. In the distance footsteps could be heard. She approached the sound slowly. Peering around the corner there was the irregular. She hid around the corner thinking she wouldn't be noticed.

"Come in, don't be scared," a calm female voice echoed from everywhere. She walked into the room. The irregular looked at her them looked back to what she was doing. "Welcome to my home now that you could hear me I could help you survive this mess," the voice was echoing through the whole room yet the irregular's mouth wasn't moving. "Take a set my child." The girl sat down on a chair that was near the door. "Don't worry I won't bite you again," she said. "Oh I'm guessing you don't know" as she said that she pointed to a mirror that actors would use to get ready. She walked toward it and looked into it. Her appearance completely changed. Now she has white hair with blue eyes, her skin almost looked lifeless. "What did you do to me!" she said holding her face. "I made you into one of the infected, but you seem still human if you're acting this calm. Usually the people I turn are more dead than alive but you are more alive. I wonder why?" she said as she ripped apart the leg of a dead animal.