Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

Your P.O.V.

You wake up to Mark gently shaking your shoulder. You sit up straight and yawn.

"Sorry about that. Guess I'm more tired than I thought."

Mark smiles. "It's ok. You have nothing to apologize about."

Mark walks over to the kitchen and grabs his keys off the counter. He walks over to the front door and opens it for you.

"Let's get you home."

You get up, walk out the door, and turn around to Mark locking the door behind him.

"Thank you for helping me"

He turns around and smiles.

"You're welcome. I'm happy to help!"

You stand there with silently for a minute before you take a deep breath and say what you've always wanted to say to him.

"Thank you. Thank you for helping me to have hope again. Thank you for helping me through some of the worst days of my life. Thank you for believing in me when no one else did. Thank you for being so caring and supportive. Thank you for making me smile again when I thought it was impossible to do so. Thank you for all the laughs and for all the happiness you have brought into my life."

Mark's face lights up and he smiles that lovable smile. He takes a step towards you and he wraps his arms around you and brings you in for a hug.

You keep hugging him for a few mores seconds before you step back and smile. He smiles back.

"You're welcome. I am so glad that I am able to help people out. Thank you for watching my videos because I wouldn't be where I am now if not for you. So thank you."

You give him a quick hug before walking down the hallway towards the stairs. You glance behind you to see Mark almost at your side.

I am so glad that I finally met him. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.