Chapter 11: Cake Pop!💕

Previously-"You are so cute." He said leaning in. Then he kissed me.

Hannah's POV: "so much for taking things slow." I said blushing. "We are taking things slow, really slow." He whispered then he started to kiss me again so I got up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Food! Let's go get food." I said getting nervous. "Your car or mine?" he said grabbing his jacket.

Taylers POV: She grabbed my keys from the kitchen counter and tossed them to me. When we got into my car I could see that she was still blushing. I just sat there and thought to myself. This thing could really go somewhere, just me and Hannah.

Hannahs POV: When we walked into Starbucks tayler asked me what I wanted and I went and grabbed a table for us. When Tayler came back with the drinks and I took a picture of everything for insta.

@HannahVibes-☕️what keeps me going🥰-425,528,397 likesCharlidamelio:You went without me!!🥺User1:U drunk both of those?Lopez_tony:Miss u❤️Dixidamelio:Haven't seen you in a while💕Comments-view more

@HannahVibes
-☕️what keeps me going🥰-
425,528,397 likes
Charlidamelio:You went without me!!🥺
User1:U drunk both of those?
Lopez_tony:Miss u❤️
Dixidamelio:Haven't seen you in a while💕
Comments-view more

The cake pop was Taylers but I ate it when he left to get some napkins."So what do you do other then modeling?" He asked while he sat back down. "Well I like to do art. Depending on how good it is people bid on the different pieces that I make." I said. We sat there and talked about different things. "Did you eat my cake pop?" He asked when I got a text from Charli.
Text conversation-

Charli: hey girly wyd

Hannah: still at Starbucks with Tayler!!!💕

Charli: thats perfect cause we're having a pool party at hype house later today you should invite him!!!

Hannah: Yeah I'll ask him about it.

Charli: k see you later xo💋

Conversation ended

Hannah's POV: "That was Charli. She said there having a pool party at the house later. Do you wanna go?" I asked him smiling. "You ate my cake pop." He said pouting. "I'll buy you another one now do you want to go or not." I said laughing at him.

He agreed to come so I went to the counter and bought him another cake pop and then we left. I told him to drop me off at home and I'll meet him at the party later. Not to long after Tayler left someone knocked at my door. "It's Dixi and Addison!" I heard dixi say then I opened the door. "Hey guys what are you two doing here!" I said hugging Dixi while Addison closed the door.

"We wanted to see if you'd wanna go shopping with us for something to wear to the party." Addison said then Lily started barking. "Sure just let me feed Lily and then we can go." I told them walking towards the pantry.

When I walked outside with them I saw Tony and Ondreaz in the front seats of the car. "What are they-" "oh they need to go to the mall too." Addison said cutting me off.

To be continued .........