Chapter 16: A Chill Day

Previously- "He got you to stay the night?" Josh laughed when we walked in. "Shut up. She's going to her parents house later." Bryce said before I could answer. "Hey I'm Nessa." The girl cuddled up next to Josh said.

Hannah's POV: "I'm Hannah." I said when Bryce held my hand and we walked upstairs to his room. "I thought you wanted to take me somewhere." I told him sitting down on his bed. "I did but you have to go to dinner tonight and that's where I wanted to take you so we can just chill here." He said then I  smiled at him.

Bryce's POV: I laid down next to her and turned on the tv and she cuddled up next to me. We watched a few episodes of Stranger Things when Josh came into my room with his camera. "Bryce doesn't want to hang out with me cause he's with his girlfriend!" Josh joked pointing the camera to us and Hannah laughed trying to hide behind me still cuddled up next to me.

Hannah's POV: Josh came in with his camera so I hid behind Bryce. "Fine." Bryce said before getting up and following Josh out of the room leaving me there on my phone then I got a text from Tayler.

Tayler: hey Hannah. I'm so sorry for how yesterday turned out and I miss you. We should meet somewhere.

Hannah's POV: I didn't know what to say so I just ignored it. When I looked up I saw that Nessa was at the door. "Hey you wanna make a TikTok with me or something? The boys went outside." She said. "Yeah sure." I told her before getting up and walking with her into the living room.

She set her phone up and she taught me a dance. We recorded us doing it for a while cause we kept messing up but it was super fun. We did it about five times and the sixth time we did it Josh and Bryce came up behind us and picked us up. Me and Nessa laughed. We messed that one up too but she decided to post that one anyway.

After that Me and Nessa went outside to sit by the pool for a while and Josh and Bryce were making more TikToks. Then we all went to get some food. We brought some back for Anthony and Quinton cause no one else was home.

Later we were all watching a movie before it was time for me to go so I went up to Bryce's room to change and he followed me up stairs. We went into his room and he closed the door behind him. "What?" I asked laughing looking into his eyes. He rapped his arms around me and kissed me. "I want to be with you. I want to see your face everyday.....I want to be yours. I want to be together officially."

To be continued.......