Dragon Season Begins...

Hi guys this is my first fanfiction! I'm super excited to start this story, so let me know what you think in the comments below! >////<

Don't own Fairy Tail, all rights reserved for Hiro Mashima.... Though if I did own Fairy Tail, there would be non-stop NaLu!! ;)

***********************************************************************************************************************

Lucy's POV:

I was talking to Levy about my new favorite book when I heard Master call, "Lucy, Levy, Wendy, and Mira! Meet me in my office. I have something to talk to you about!" It seemed urgent.

As soon as Mira, Levy, Wendy and I entered the office, Master closed the door. "It's that time again...," Master said.

"Oh no...," Wendy replied.

"Um..., I'm sorry to interupt, but what the heck are you guys talking about?" I asked.

Levy and Mira nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well, let me try to explain as well as I can," Wendy started. "So, pretty much it's Dragon Season. As you guys probably know, it's the time for dragons to find their mates."

"What does that have to do with us?" Mira asked.

"I'm getting to that part. Dragon slayers have many traits from dragons right?"

We all nodded our heads in agreement.

"Well one of the traits the dragon slayers receive is the need to find their mate." Wendy said. I raised my hand. "What does that have to do with me?" "Well we think you are Natsu's mate, he seems to be more attached to you." Mira and Levy giggled. I stuck my tounge out at them and said, "You guys have some dragon slayers coming after you too." That immediatly shut them up. "Wait, Wendy?" "yeah?" "Why won't you get affected?" Mira asked. "I'm too young, dragon slayers are 16 and up when they get affected." "Oh" was all Mira said.

Tomorrow was the day it all started. According to Wendy, it lasted about a month. Master lead us down a dimly lit hallway under Fairy Tail. As far as we know, none of the dragon slayers know about this hallway, it was ment to be used for this season. Before we entered we had to put on a purfume kind of thing to cover up our sent, which I guess makes sense, but are the dragon slayers that dangerous during Dragon Season? When we got to the end of the hallway, we took a right then a left then 2 more rights and we ended up at a door. I was expecting some creepy old room with cobwebs and stuff, but to my surprise it was the oppisite. It was a large room with white walls, a white couch with a tv, a small kitchen, and a living room with a fireplace with wood next to it and a table in the center of the living room, a bathroom, and a bedroom. "Wow..." was all I could say. Levy nodded. "Fairy Tail had a room like this and no one told me?!" Mira yelled. "Shhh..." I wisper yelled. "Actually the walls are sound proof so feel free to scream and shout and let it all out." We laughed as Wendy quoted the song Scream and Shout. Master and Wendy left, leaving me with Levy and Mira. "Who wants to play cards?" Levy asked. "Sure." I answered. "Mira... Mira?" I asked a little concerned. "Oh, yeah, sorry just so much has happened today, but I'll play." She smiled. We all went to the table to begin the game.

Natsu's POV:

I woke up in Lucy's apartment. I was waiting for her all night, yet she hadn't come home. Yesterday, I would have been worried, but today was different. It was the first day of dragon season and I could feel it, sign one: when I would have normally been worried about Lucy not coming home, now I feel like I'm dieing because she isn't here and I don't know where she is. Sign 2: I'm feeling extreamly possesive of MY Lucy. I left her room and roared out of rage because I didn't know where MY Lucy was. I wanted her, no, that is to casual. I NEED her. All I could think is 'where is MY Lucy, if someone has her I'll kill them in a heartbeat.' I was on my way to Fairy Tail, when I bumped into Laxus and Gajeel. Gajeel was muttering something and thanks to my dragon hearing I could just barley make out what he was saying. "My Levy, my shrimp." Sounds like he needs a certain someone just as much as I do. "Guys, I'm almost positive that thier" I pointed to Fairy Tail. "hiding my mate along with your mates in there together. Help me find Lucy and I'll bet that Levy and Mira will be there with her." I said. They nodded. We burst open the guild doors. "WHERE IS LUCY?!" "WHERE IS LEVY?!" "WHERE IS MIRA?!" We all said at the same time. Those few words were all it takes for the guild to well how do I say,

.

.

.

.

.

Lose it

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked it! Totally wanna hear your opinions!! >///< I'll try to update soon!

Next chapter will be called "come out, come out, where ever you are"

- nalufairytail4ever