1 force

Tharn Suppasit, the alpha of the Sunshine pack, is the one every man desired to be and every woman desired to be with, considering looks and wealth. But for his arrogance and for being the ruthless monster he is, no one dared to look at him.

He was just grown up that way. His father always told him to be strong, be cruel to people because people just play with your emotions, most importantly he hated people who were weak to protect themselves.

After his father's death, even his mother died that left him and his younger brother Tine alone. The only person he ever cared for was his brother because he was an omega, who needs a person to protect him.

Well, the pack had a packhouse near the green forest that was nothing but dense. People would easily get lost there. But the forest was well protected from rogues and other pack's attacks. Anyone who would try to trespass would be put in the prison son. Everyone went to the academy which was their school, were only werewolves from different parks came in to learn to fight and protect them and their family.

The academy would have different sessions for different people. Alphas were taught to fight against each other, control their alpha hormones, and also control their inborn aggressive nature.

The betas were trained to protect the pack, majorly omegas.

The omegas were also taught self-defense. Because not everyone will be able to save themselves from the alphas, especially when they are in a rut.

Type Kannawut, an omega, who has undergone more than he has to at the age of 20, has no one to exactly protect him. He didn't have anyone because the main person who hurt him was his father. His mother was helpless.

He would have died by now for if it was not for his mother.

Apparently, being the head alpha of the Silverness pack, his father expected an alpha son, but when he found that the son was an omega, which he considered only women should be, he cursed him and many other things happened. He was tortured, beaten up, and also abused. He was a virgin though. He managed to be.

He has had enough of his father controlling his life already. It was soon going to be a party in the pack's headroom. So he decided to sneak out of the pack that day after informing his mom.

He never expected what he was to encounter. And neither did the other expect to come across a weak omega.

------

It is just the intro guys...