17 elated

^Was hearing this song as I typed this part! Hope you like it! ❤❤❤

As days go by after that, everything turns normal. Korn, Knock, Win and Team are all happy that Tharn is finally makes and the only person who wants them dead is also killed.

Type keeps getting weird dreams now that he is happy. Everythig is white, he feels happy for no reason, he is filled with elatedness.

He knows there is something going on, but he just couldn't get the ring to it.

Just like every other day, he sits on the front porch of the house, staring at the void. He tilts his head to find his mate walking towards him with a smile adored.

"Hey Tharn" - he says and his mate sits next to him. "What are you thinking about?"

"I was just recalling all my dreams and thinking about the pretty lady that keeps coming to my dreams. I read a similar thing in a book, but I don't know how everything relates."

"Who is that lady?" Tharn asks with curiosity. "Oh, that. She was gorgeous. Thick black long hair, a long white dress, green eyes with blue pupil. She was just so ethereal" Tharn just hums and pulls Type on his lap.

"Anything else? Like do you find familiar?" - Type just shakes off him head.

Type sits comfortable on Tharn's lap and starts telling everything. How he was told to killed Tharn's father with his own blood. How he was told he should have sex with him, that is what is knotting. And every detail an omega should be aware of.

And also that Type was a special one, destined mate for the alpha.

Tharn kisses Type's neck softly as Type continues on telling more. Type always loved being kissed, and this time is never different.

Tharn always loved making lovebotes on Type, and it is the same even now.

"Tharn" Type moans softly as he kisses his mark over and over. "Hmmm?" Tharn hums.

"Stop" he tries to say normal, but then as Tharn sucks softly on the mark, Type moans with closed eyes.

"Okay" Tharn says but then pulls Type closer and instead of kissing, just spoons him tighter.

Recently Tharn has felt the need to have Type attached to him all day, and he knows very well that he is being over-protective. Type likes it, and so he feels no worry for it.

When Type has Tharn near him, he feels complete. The bond, the knotting everything has taken a toll on him. He is clingy, he craves for his mate's touch, he has become more demanding too.

"Type, we should go bath" - Tharn says but Type still wants to be Tharn, he doesn't want to leave his mate.

"Okay, we can go together" - Tharn says. Type just looks at him with shock. "You know I can hear your thoughts right?"

Well, the things the mate bond can do.

Tharn lifts Type and walks towards their room and lays him on the bed. "Wait let me go prepare the water and then come and get you, okay?"

Type is suddenly impatient and so walks to th washroom to join his mate.  Tharn is just there in his towel wrapped around his hips, and so Type changes soon.

Type wraps his arms around Tharn and pulls him closer. He just can't seem to get enough of his mate.

"You are so cute Typie" Tharn smiles and Type looks up with a cute pout. "Why do you say I am cute? I want to be like you, handsome not cute"

"You will always be my cute pup" Tharn says and sighs softly. "I want you to be like this always pup" he continues.

"Really?"

Tharn just thinks back at his life. His ruthlessness, his arrogance, everything has come to an end only because he has Type by his side. He is always happy for that. He would never want anyone else as his mate. He is so in love with Type now.

Type's eyes get watery all of a sudden. Just then Tharn realizes that Type can hear his thoughts too.

He makes grabby hands and Tharn just lifts him up. Type wraps his arms around him and kisses him. He kisses with all the love, the want and desire. "You are the best mate I can wish for" - Type utters against his lips.

"I am not. I am just a monster" Tharn says but then Type kisses on his lips to make Tharn shut up. "No"

"You are the best thing that happened to me. You actually look hot when you fight. And I am freaking in love with you so much that I will admire whatever you do" - and just like that Type declares his love for his mate for the first time.

"I love you Type" Tharn breathes out and kisses him more passionately. Type smiles and kisses back with so much feelings again.

As they kiss for some more time, they notice the water overflowing out the tub. They chuckle to each other and join the tub together to continue washing up.

—————————

I tried to update finalyy!! And some loveydovey mewgulf :)

The story will end soon:)