Chapter 4

We finally got to Arin and Suzy's house, walking in, hearing Ross, Barry, and Arin laughing in the grump room. I smiled and parted with Dan after giving him a quick peck on the lips.

He smiled and barged in the grump room, yelling something I didn't quite understand. I chuckled and left for the kitchen. Suzy and Holly were there, giving me a wave when I entered. I smiled and walked over to them, starting up a discussion.

"Hey girls, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh, we were just thinking of pulling a prank on the guys. It's prank week in the grump house. They don't remember, as usual." Holly said, making me chuckle.

"Well, we need to think of something good. Something they wouldn't see coming." I said with a smirk.

"Oh! I got it! Okay, so here's what we do..."Suzy said, explaining her well thought out plan.

I nodded and grabbed lipstick and hair ties. I chuckled walking back into the  livingroom, seeing Suzy with a few large dresses and jewelry and Holly with sleeping pills and sodas.

"So we drug them, and while they're passed out we dress them like girls." I ran through the plan once more.

"Yup, and video tape their reactions when they wake up." Holly said, giggling.

"This is gonna be great!" Suzy said.

We put the desolving tablets into the sodas and waited for them dissappear. I smiled and grabbed them, knocking on the grump room door. The girls giggled when we heard them say "come in?"

"Hey guys, are you recording?" I asked, acting dumbfounded.

"Yup, say hello to the lovelies!" Arin said.

"Hello lovelies! I have brought sodas for you all!" I said.

"Thanks Lucy! Isn't my wife amazing?" Danny said, making me blush.

"Ya, and don't you forget it!" I said in a sassy tone.

"SHIT! FUCK! DAMMIT!" Ross screamed.

Apparently they were playing an all dude steam rolled, lucky for us.

"Welp, I'll see you later, enjoy those drinks." I said, and walked out the door. "Well girls, it has been done."

"Yes! This is gonna be great. Wait, where's Kevin?" Holly said.

Just then, Kevin walked in with a confused look on his face. We smiled and waved awkwardly.

"Hey Kev. Look, we are currently playing a well planned prank on the guys. It's grump prank week. It's gonna get pretty crazy here." I said softly.

He nodded and smirked. "Oh that's cool. Can I help?" He said.

"Ya sure. We just put sleeping pills in their sodas. They should be asleep in a half an hour. We are going to dress them up like chick's. I'm dressing Dan, Suzy's dressing Arin, and Holly's dressing Ross. Can you, maybe dress Barry?" I said.

He blushed and nodded, "I guess, anything for you guys!" He said.