Chapter 5

We waited by the door and I peeked my head in, seeing all the guys asleep.

"They're down, hand me the stuff for Danny." I said, grabbing the stuff from suzy.

I smiled and snuck in, turning off the recording and stuff. I giggled and stripped Dan's pants and shirt, only struggling a bit. He was left to his boxers and I slid the dress on him. It was actually pretty cute, being a light blue color and had a sparkly band. I giggled and started with the lipstick. It was a nice light pink. I finished with the eyeliner and awesome blue eyeshadow and put on some heels. I laughed quietly at the final result and left the room. I fist bumped Suzy and waited with Holly and Kevin.

"Sorry to put you in this position kev..." I said to Kevin.

"Nah, it's fine. Can I be honest here?" He said nervously.

"Ya sure, what's up?" I said, Holly nodding with me.

"I - I like Barry..." he said with a blush and his eyes closed.

"Oh my gosh that's soo cute!" I whisper screamed as Suzy came out of the room.

Holly raced into the grump room as Suzy looked confused. I giggled and whispered what kev just said, making her eyes go wide.

"That's so cute, glad we're having you do this." She said.

He blushed and looked away, making everyone 'aww'. I smiled and saw Holly rushing out of the grump room. I smiled at her and winked.

"Okay I'm gonna start with the video and tell the lovelies what's happening. Have fun Kev." I said, moving my eyebrows in a flirty way. He blushed and walked into the grump room. I grabbed out my camera and started a video.

"Hey guys! It's Lucy! So, if you don't know, it's grump prank week, so get prepared for the chaos! The guys, being Dan, Ross, Arin, And Barry didn't remember, so we are getting a head start. Holly, Suzy, Kevin and I are pulling an epic prank on them." I said and turned off the camera.

Kevin walked out of the room and smiled, making all of us smile too. We went back into the grump room and waited for them to get up. This is gonna be good.