Friends and enemies

6:00am Wendsday Naruto Pov

I woke up to a ringing noise as I looked over to my phone. I pressed the snooze button just in case I fell back asleep.

I got up and stretched out. I looked over to Sasuke to see he was still asleep. "Eh, I'll wake him up later after I shower..." I said as I rubbed my eyes to see better. I yawned as I walked over to the bathroom with a pair of clothes to get ready for school.

After the shower, 6:15am

I walked out of the bathroom with clothes on as I walked to the kitchen. After I made food for me and Sasuke, I went over to his bed. I nudged him on the shoulder a few times until he woke up.

" Get up and get dressed it's 6:30," I said as he got up. He was still shirtless and had no pants on so he was left in boxers. "Get ready or I'll leave you." I said finishing my food. "Alright, alright," He said getting dressed and grabbing his food as we walked out the door.

As we separated, going to different classes I couldn't help but feel eyes staring at me. I turned around and what do you know, it's Sakura, Ino, and Karin...Sasukes fan group.

They stared at me in disgust as they looked me up and down. "What do you want?" I said annoyed. "We want you to stay the fuck away from Sasuke  and switch dorms, or you'll face the consequences..." Sakura said while smirking with a hand on her hip as the other two girls nodded their head in agreement.

"No can do, see ya later." I said bluntly as I walked away smirking, yet that smirk faded away rather quickly as I was jerked back from my shirt collar. I was soon shoved to the ground with a kick.

I was punched in the face rapidly, then kicked in the stomach and they stopped. "Weak..." Ino said as I heard their footsteps go away. I gathered enough strength to make it back to the dorm room. I texted Kakashi and Perv that I was sick and to mark me absent.

After school 3:30pm

I was playing on phone waiting for Sasuke to get back, I still wanted to ask about why changed his sheets. As I got lost in thought I heard the door slam open, I forgot I had bandages on. "What happend, are you okay, who did this and why?" Sasuke said angry but I heard the worry in his voice

"I'm fine really....I just fell down the stairs.." I said smiling and lightly scratching the back of my head. He sighed in relief and went over to his bed. "Hey, why did you change your sheets? Spilled a drink or something?.." I asked. Sasuke jumped in surprise and I saw his ears turn light pink."Uh, I just spilled water, yeah...I spilled water " He said. I shrugged as I went back to my phone.

Group chat

Naruto: Hey, anyone wanna hang out?

Kiba: Sure I'll be over at 6, finishing my homework.

Shikamaru: Why not? I'm bored anyways,

Gaara: I'll come too😊

I was happy that they were coming over, Sasuke was ignoring me like a total asshole. "Hey, Kiba, Shikamaru,  and Gaara are coming over at 6pm" I said as I picked my phone to check the time again. 5:57pm, Wendsday. I heard a knock on the door so I got up to go open it. As I did Kiba burster in and hugged me. "Why weren't you at school?" Gaara said behind him. "I was sick that's all..." I said as I pushed Kiba off. We went over to my bed and Shikamaru asked " What do we do?" I was planning on Truth or dare. " Truth or dare?" I said. They'll looked like they were planning something evil. " Okay!" Kiba said as he asked Shikamaru what girl he liked. " Hmm....The only one I enjoy hanging out with is probably Tamari, but she's still a drag." He said bluntly. "Naruto, truth or dare?" Shikamaru asked. "Dare!!" I said happily. They all smirked. Shikamaru walked up to me and whispered the dare in my ear. I blushed and nodded as I got up.

I walked over to Sasuke that was asleep.I sat on his lap and kissed him quickly and and got off before he woke up. "There, I did it..." I said. All the boys laughed. I checked the time and realized it was getting late. " Alright you guys should go back since the hall monitor is going to be checking on everyone soon.".I said while I was still blushing. "Alright bye," They said and walked out the door. I sighed and got dressed and went to bed.

.                                                                           

Thanks for reading , I had to add in some other charaters....Poor Naruto...

Ok I know it's Wednesday it wouldn't let me update yesterday sorry.