07

[edited]

WITH my heart beating as fast as it can, I made my way to the door, running. I opened the door with my shaky hand, not wanting to waste any time. Then I saw him, I saw my love, it's him. It's really him!

"Oh, God." He sighed before giving me a long, tight hug. I even started crying and I know he did the same too. "Where were you all this time?" I asked, wiping my tears. "It's a long story, babe. I'm so happy you're here."

It seems like anything else in this world just became blurry and my only focus is on him. I've been waiting for this for months, I can't believe I'm with him now. Maybe at this moment, I'm the happiest person alive!

"The gunshots you've heard were all from me, I escaped from them, honey. But although I did, it's been a really rough time for me." He kept telling me stories while I'm making a hot chocolate drink for him which is his favorite and a green tea for me.

"I kept searching for you but only for hidden places, where there's barely someone. I kept in my mind that I should find you no matter what, but if I got caught, I can't be doing it anymore." I then brought him his drink and sat down beside him on my bed.

After taking a sip, he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I've missed you so much my love, I knew that I will always find you. We're bonded and inseparable." I gave him a genuine smile and hugged him afterwards.

We're now cuddling after we had finished our drinks, he's so talkative and I know it's because he's happy. and so am I. "I was about to lose myself because I thought we'll never be like this again but Professor just came to Papa to invite him for a heist. You know he couldn't go without me, so I did come with him."

He paused, taking a moment to kiss my forehead and smile at me. "Professor's like a guardian angel who comes to you eventually when you're at your worst. I didn't even think about it the second time before I joined them."

He talks like a little kid telling stories to his friend, and yeah, I am that friend. Seeing him this happy makes me happy too. Ain't no other man like this one here.

I am slowly feeling a little bit tired and sleepy, but no, I need to keep listening to him. I should treasure this moment, every second with him is golden. I love him so much. I just hope I'll never be far away from him again.

DANIEL.

Oh. She's already sleeping when I turned my head on her, maybe she's been training all day. My poor baby, I hope I've been here since the first day so I can take care of her.

I just smiled while staring at her, who knows that a girl like this with innocent and sweet looks can kick anyone's ass. I'm really lucky that I'm with her, I didn't even think before that she'll love me like she does right now.

I'm gonna marry this babe someday, and we'll have kids and a stable life. It's her, always been her.

Just after I decided to join in her sleeping, I heard my papa's voice calling me outside the door. I sighed sadly, realizing that I can't stay the night with her.

I tried to moved slowly away from her, but she just tightened her embrace on me. I know, love, if it's just for me I wouldn't like to leave. Second try, I finally got rid of her arm around me.

"I'll see you again tomorrow night, princess." I whispered, not wanting to wake her up because I knew I won't be able to leave if she did. I gave her one last kiss on her forehead before quietly leaving. Making sure to lock her door so no one could go inside.

I'll miss her. I just have to be patient, I know time will come that we won't have to meet in secret anymore.