08

[edited]

Waking up, I turned around to find Daniel's body without opening my eyes but no one's there. Damn. He left already? Why though? I don't understand, he haven't told me anything about this. Was it all just a dream? Gosh. I hope it's not. Like really, I'll be losing my mind if it was really just a fucking dream.

Ugh, maybe I'm just overthinking. I'm just gonna be hoping he'll be back later at night.

I smiled like an idiot after a flashback of last night came into my mind, I'm just so happy that I got to be with him again! I even forgot to ask some questions I've been wanting to be answered because of extreme happiness.

I wonder what his codename is. I hope it's more unique than mine. But the sudden thought of Agustin lying to me just makes me furrow my eyebrows, maybe he had reasons for it. There's no need to lie though.

He knows me well enough, I will understand every situation with valid reasons...

Anyway, it's gonna be another long day again. Time for training.

It's been a month since Daniel first visited me here and it continued every night and then but sometimes he can't make it through since Professor has to work late at night and he could be seen by him.

Which is can't be happening for now because he still can kick me or Daniel out of this heist and we wouldn't take that for a yes. We've been through hell together and we can't be separated by now.

And by the way, I've learned that his codename is Denver and Agustin's Moscow. He even explained to me that his father lied because he doesn't want me to do anything stupid, he thinks I might be too excited to see Denver that time.

Which I truly understood.

"Are you listening to me, Verona?" The Professor interrupted my thoughts because it is obvious that I'm not paying enough attention to him.

"Of course, I am." I said, sitting up straight. "Well, that's all for today's lesson. Always keep in mind everything that I've taught you so everything will always be according to the plan." He adjusted his glasses and smiled awkwardly to me.

"Have a good night." He nodded before standing up, I yawned and stretched my arms in the air because of tiredness. I can't wait to go to bed and see Denver before that.

But before Professor can get out of the door, he stopped and looked back at me.

"Who owns this jacket?"

Fuck.