Part 3

JIMIN?!

Does he mean like he's Park Jimin? like from BTS?

Does he think this is a joke?That we can just pretend to be famous people!?

Whatever he's probably just playing with me again.

Like it would actually be Jimin from BTS.

Then again...why would he lie? What if he is Jimin, and he is my soulmate!

"No, no it's not, that's not possible" I say as I walk back and forth in my room.

As I am freaking out I hear the door open, I turn around and see that it's Malia.

"Hey girl!" she says as she enters my room.

"What's that on your arm?" she says as she points to my left arm where the so called Jimin wrote his name.

"Oh, I just wrote my bias name in BTS on my arm" I say as a cover up.

He was my bias, I wasn't lying.

"Well you do know your soulmate can see that" she says.

"Oh, right. I'll go take it off"

I walk to my bathroom and go to the sink to wash it off.

But when I look down it's gone, and a new word is on my arm

"Hello?"

Ugh he is so annoying, like i'm going to tell him my name after he never told me. He's just pretending to be someone he's not.

I walk out and Malia see's the Hello written on my arm.

"Oh my god! It's your soulmate!" she screams.

"Yeah I know" I say.

"Why aren't you writing him back?!" she says.

"I don't know who he is" I say as I rub off the letters written on my arm.

"Well he's your soulmate so you will know him, you just have to get to know him." she says.

"I'll write to him later" I say as I sit next to her.

_____________________________

"Why are you ignoring me?"

This guy just can't leave me alone!

I look at my arm annoyed at the message my soulmate wrote. He obviously didn't get the message before when I ignored him.

"Please leave me alone!" I write on my arm.

I let out a hard sigh after I put the pen down in frustration.

I look down again and see a new message from him.

"No we had a deal, what's your name?"

I let out a sarcastic laugh as I read the message. I pick up the pen and start to write my answer.

"You haven't told me your name yet so why would I tell you mine" I write on my arm.

As I put The pen down, I started thinking to myself why he would lie to me. He doesn't know anything about me or that I even like BTS so he can't be lying...

Right?

I look back down at my arm and read his response.

"Yes I did, it's Jimin"

There he goes again.

What if he is making fun of Jimin and BTS in general, what if he's playing with me because he hates Kpop.

"This isn't funny" I write on my arm.

I'm starting to get tired of this, I just want to know who my soulmate is. I want the truth.

I look down at my arm.

" What did I say?" it reads.

Now he's just playing dumb!

"Just stop playing with me, there's a guy called Jimin in the Kpop group BTS"

After I wrote the long message I finally thought he would reveal his real name.

I take my phone out and give him time to respond. I wait for him to realize I caught him in a lie.

I raise my arm up to read the message.

" I am Jimin from BTS"