Part 2

I look at my arm and see that the word "No" was written.

"He's so stubborn oh my god!"

Maybe if I ignore him he will just get tired and stop annoying me. Why does my soulmate have to be such an ass!

I continued to walk home by myself while listening to music

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from Malia.

"Did your soulmate contact you?" she texted.

"Yes but he's so annoying" I texted back.

"Don't say that, you're talking to your future husband" she replied.

"That sounds weird when you say it like that" I text.

"Just give him a chance" she says.

"i'll try but he's so annoying, he better be cute!" I reply.

She sends a laughing emoji and I put my phone away as I get home.

I open the door with my key because I knew my parents were not home.

They never are, they're always working and never spend time with me even on my birthday.

I think I spend more time with the maid then I do with my parents.
I don't even remember the last time we actually had a conversation.

I guess I'll spend my 18th birthday alone, well maybe not alone and I have a soulmate...

I go to my room and go to my desk.

I place my bag on the floor and take a seat on the chair, I turned to the mirror and there I see it...

A happy face on my forehead.

Instead of just talking he writes stuff on my face. He was messing up my makeup.

I grab another wipe once again and wipe off the happy face.

You know what..., why don't I play with him back. Since he thinks this is all so funny let's flip the table around.

I grab a marker from my desk and write a big giant "X" on my neck.

"Maybe that will send him a message"

After i get my frustration out on him, I go downstairs and see a birthday cake on the table.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N" said my maid.

"Aw what's all this!" I say as I walk over to give her a hug.

"Well it's you're birthday and everyone deserves to have some cake on their birthday." she says.

"Thanks" I say as I give her the biggest hug.

"I invited your friend Malia over to have dinner with us" she says.

"Your parents won't be able to make it home tonight" she says with a sad face.

"I didn't think they were gonna make it anyways" I say.

"I'll send Malia upstairs when she comes but you can go to your room will I cook dinner" she said.

"Okay Thanks" I say to her as I walk away and head to my room.

I go lay on My bed and go on my phone, but my eyes are drawn to something that is left on my arm.

"Who are you?"

Now he says words? Took him long enough.

"Who are you" I write on my arm.

He is still a stranger, I don't care if he's my soulmate this is still dangerous. He could be crazy or something.

I look back at my arm and already see he responded.

"tell me who you are!"

Why should I be the first to say who I am, why not him. He was the one who texted me first.

I take the marker and write on my arm "I don't want to".

That might piss him off but he did that to me earlier so it's pay back.

I look at my arm a few minutes after and see a response.

"If I tell you my name, will you tell me yours?"

I was about to say no and go on with my day, but then I started to remember what Malia said. He is my soulmate and i should give him a chance, even if he's a pain.

"Fine" I write on my arm.

Now I just wait for a response.

Part of  me wanted to know who he was but another part wanted to choose my soulmate not me assigned to one.

I look back at my arm and my whole body freezes. I sit up on my bed, blinking again and again trying to see if my eye sight is good.

"That can't be his name" I say to my self over and over as I look at the name on my arm

"Jimin"