Chapter 9 - The Kiss

Hey guys! Thx 4 the votes and comments! I can't believe my first fanfic would be over 500 views!
I was hoping that is could maybe reach 1000 views? This is the last Chapter! So sorry!
.
Yet again, sorry for my lack of writing. I'm running out of ideas. And I also now have the flu. My head is starting to feel better, second quarter had started 3 weeks and I have work hard on my studies.
.
Okay! Enough talking! Enjoy the chapter!

-Mandy a.k.a the author.
(Fu*king hate my name :'c )
____________________________________________
"K-Kushimuna! Get off me!" Ayumi started to move.
"But why? I thought we were having a good time." He frowned.

Ayumi froze. "W-well....."
"Hmmm...?"
"N-never mind!"

Kushimuna sighed and looked down at Ayumi. He slowly leaned on her, causing the girl to blush.

"Ayumi, your so cute when you blush...."

Those words made her blush even redder.
He smiled and continued to lean on her.

"K-Kushimuna-Kun..." She mumbled.

"Ayumi.."

.....

Silence.

Time for some kissing time ^^ *FanGirls*

The two quietly looked at each other. He looked into her blue eyes, as she looked back at his. Ayumi bred blush soon faded into a peachy pink. The boy bit his lip. He blushed and sighed.

"A-Ayumi..."

He slowly put his lip on the small girl's lip and felt her lips. They were warm and soft.

Ayumi was shocked. She wanted to push him off , but she didn't. She somehow enjoyed the passionate kiss. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around the boy's neck, which made the kiss deepened. The kiss had lasted for 2 minutes. The two teens stopped for breath, panting.

"Ayumi... Ohh how long, I wanted to do that." He chuckled.

"..I wonder how long..." She teased.

"Ayumi.. I love you..."

....

"Kushimuna-Kun....

..I love you too..."

The two continued there passionate kiss, wrapping there arms around there necks.

~~~The End~~~~

I hope this isn't a disappointment. My imagination sucks ;0;
Hope you luff the fanfic!

I maybe change this to a pkmn Hilda/Touko or Rosa/Mei account. I will keep this corpse party fanfic.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow me on I.G
-@ness.earthbound