Who Is She?

Third POV

The squeaking of the shoes and the people in the court shouting "Nice receive!" "Nice kil!" "Nice block!" Could be heard from outside.

The gym door opened to reveal a girl around their age, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked towards the door.

"Y/N-CHAN" Oikawa shouted running towards the girl.

"Who is that?" " Is that Oikawa's girlfriend?" "I thought his girlfriend dumped him" " Did he get another one?" The team whispered among themselves.

The girl stood still letting Oikawa hug her, "Hey" The girl said hugging him back "how have you been?" Oikawa asked " it's been years" Oikawa continued " I'm good, I'm assuming you're too" The girl answered "Y-Ya of course I would be" Oikawa said letting go.

The girl looked around stopping to look at Iwaizumi.

" That one is your bestfriend, right?" The girl pointed towards Iwaizumi
" Ya, thats Iwaizumi, but I call him
Iwa- chan" Oikawa smiled.

"Oy Shittykawa, practice isn't over" Iwaizumi said hitting Oikawa at back of the head with a volleyball
" Iwa-chan that hurts" Oikawa said, as The girl laughed at Oikawa's nickname.

"Wait until practice is over, I'll introduce you to the team" Oikawa said walking back to his team.

The girl nodded and sat down beside the wall, taking her wireless headphones out, closing her eyes as she listens to her music.

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes to see the ball coming my way, I stood up dropping everything on my lap on to the floor, I got in position to receive it.

The ball hit my arm as I received the ball perfectly, I sat back down as if I didn't even do anything.

I closed my eyes as I listened to my music

Third POV

She closed her eyes not even realizing the members of the volleyball club staring at her with shock.

Everyone went back to practice.

After practice, Oikawa introduced
Y/N-chan to the team.

"Y/N- chan come here" Oikawa said as he called out to Y/N.

Y/N packed her stuff and stood up, making her way to Oikawa and the rest of the team.

" Everyone this is Oikawa Y/N, my twin sister" Oikawa said " Hello" Y/N said bowing.

The team stared with widened eyes, not expecting Oikawa to have a twin sister.

The team introduced themselves one by one.

" Um, Oikawa- san how come i've never seen you before?" Iwaizumi asked " please call me Y/N you already have an Oikawa" Y/N said " and for your question, i study in C/N(country name( please pretend your school starts on June and you're in summer break))" Y/N continued.

" Y/N san, but it isn't break yet, dont you have to attend school" Makki said " n-not to be rude" Makki continued realizing how rude he sounds " no it's fine, my school already ended, it's already summer break for me" Y/N said.

Oikawa's POV

The others were talking to each other as we all walked home.

I looked down at my phone as I played with it out of boredom . I had no one to talk to since Iwa-chan was talking to Y/N- chan and I didn't want to disturb them.

Arriving at our house I waved the others goodbye smiling. As I watched Y/N-chan talk and laugh with Iwa-chan, a few seconds later she bids him goodbye and we head in.