#32

Taehyung served the cake that he baked with Seokjin to the table.

"Mmm yummy!"Taehyung shouted in excitement.

He untied his apron and sat infront of the cake while Seokjin called Namjoon to know when he will arrive home.

"When will dad come back?",Taehyung asked Seokjin.

"He doesnt sure yet.He might be late",Seokjin replied while took a plate.

Seokjin cut a slice then put on the plate,

"Go send this to Yebin",Seokjin ordered him.

Taehyung pouted,

"Awwww she will come down later",Taehyung complained.

"Let her rest,she's sick",Seokjin said then lend the plate.

Taehyung rolled his eyes but then he took the plate and walked upstairs to Yebin's room.

"Yebin,are you sleeping?",Taehyung knocked the door.

He knocked again but Yebin didnt respond at all.

Taehyung tried to open the door when he realized she didnt locked the door.

When he walked in,he only saw Meowii was sleeping on the bed.

"Where's Yebin?",Taehyung asked Meowii who doesnt even know how to answer.

Taehyung put the plate on the table near the bed then quickly walked downstairs cause he cant wait to eat the cake.

As soon as he arrived downstairs,he saw Yebin walked out from the house.

"What is she doing outside?",Taehyung asked himself.

He looked at the kitchen then saw Seokjin was cleaning the dishes so he decided to disturb Yebin.

He tiptoed and opened the door slowly until he reached outside.

He saw Yebin standing at the garden so he slowly approached her before he felt dizzy as if something hit his head.

He tried to hold the pain by holding his head until the pain started to release.

He steadied himself on his feet and raised his head when he realized he's not at the garden anymore.

He looked around him and saw a school infront of him.

He found it weird cause he never know this school exist in the city.

He was too absorbed in discovering his surrounding when he saw someone was running towards him.

He was stunned so he decided to lower his body and protect himself but then he felt like the person ran passed him.

"What the hell?"

Fear started to creep inside his nerves as he was scared with what had happen.

He saw a female student was standing outside the school so he approached her.

"Hey,can i ask you---"

"Mom!",the girl ran to someone probably his mother who pick her up from school.

Taehyung looked at them confused,

"Did she ignore me or she doesnt see me?"

Taehyung walked around the school to find his way home until he accidentally bumped onto a student but surprisingly the student doesnt even flinched.

Taehyung started to freak out when he realized he's in the human world.

He tried to remain calm as adrenaline rushing inside him.