Chapter 3: You will be my family soon

Taehyung: Hey, good evening.

Chen-hei: Good evening to you too, Taehyung.

Taehyung: How are you? Sorry if I was too awkward in the morning.

Chen-hei: I am fine, and you were not awkward at all.

He sounded like he would fall asleep any moment, I could hear the voice of an elderly woman behind him. She was calling him grandson, so I think that's his grandmother. This just made me miss my grandmother too.

Taehyung: I just wanna know more about you.

Chen-hei: Me too.

Taehyung: Are you free tomorrow?

Chen-hei: Yes. I am.

Taehyung: Text me your address and wake up at 7 a.m., I am taking you to Daegu.

Chen-hei: W-what?? Why?

Taehyung: Surprise, Chen.

Chen-hei: Fine. Good night, Tae.

Taehyung: Sweet dreams to a sweet girl.

He made a cute humming sound at the end making my heart a horse race. I felt my cheeks burning red at his words as he ended the call. My mind as so stirred up because him, eating my almost cold pasta I turn to head to the dining table only to find Hee-young eavesdropping and gaping at me. I knew she was going to scream now.

Hee-Young: KIM TAEHYUNG AND YOU ARE DATING!!!! You guys are a couple, oh my fucking Jisoos!

Chen-hei: What? Hee, calm down.

My best friend can make such predictions which become real in the future. Most of them did. Will this one become real too? No, I don't love him maybe I do like him a bit. I don't know why I fell like I see some resemblance between him, and V. I want to know who you are, Kim Taehyung.

15th February

6:45 A.M

Hee-Young: Hurry into your dress. I will do your hair, then you'll be good to go.

She curled my hair with her curling iron into soft curls and applied some light makeup because I absolutely hate heavy makeup on journeys. I wear some long-heeled boots as I am a short ass dwarf next to him. Hee-Young sprayed her signature secret perfume which she only applies when she gets intimate with her boyfriend. It is a soft strawberry and rose scent mixed with a hint of Vanilla.

Hee-Young: You look so beautiful.

She removed a fake tear from her eye just like a mother who was immensely proud of her successful daughter. Her arms then wrapped around me giggling sweetly.

Chen-hei: Ya! Calm down, I am not getting married here to Kim Taehyung.

Our drama was interrupted by a doorbell. Oh, it must be him since it's already seven. I was about to go and open the main door, but Hee-Young stopped me and explained how a woman should always stay inside and surprise her man making me cringe very much.

Hee- Young: I'll go get it. Stay here.

She dashed down the stairs to get it while I pack my purse and carry my suitcase out of my room. I was nervous as this was my sudden trip to Daegu plus with a friend I met yesterday, I knew I would regret my decision but this is my chance plus I have been stressed with work so much a small break would not do harm.

Hee-Young: Yeoboseyo, Taehyung oppa.

Taehyung: Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Hee-Young?

Hee-Young: Yes, I am Hee-Young. Come in.

I peeked out to see what was going on, why do I feel something burning in my chest? I am not jealous?! No way, Hee has a boyfriend. Why do I have the weirdest feelings at the wrong time? I had this feeling when some girl would approach V but now, I am having it with Taehyung, someone please explain.

Hee-Young: I am Ryu Hee-Young. Best friend of Chen-hei. She will be down in a minute.

He nodded as he stepped into the luxurious apartment of the two girls. His eyes scanning every childhood picture hung on the walls only to find himself in each one.

*Taehyung's P.O.V*

*Taehyung's P.O.V*

I walked through the beautiful apartment and saw how nicely decorated it was and it also gave of a cozy aroma. Her best friend is just like my younger sister sweet and energetic, Jimin is lucky to have a girlfriend like her. They both have changed so much in these 9 years. The two girls who used to giggle and tease have now become two smart and successful women.

Chen-hei: Hi Taehyung.

Taehyung: Hey.

I scanned her from head to toe, it is almost like she wore this outfit to impress me. I also noticed she wore some heeled boots so that she can match my height, I chuckled slightly. She looks so damn cute, I got up from the couch and walked in front of her; bowing like a gentleman I took one of her hands and placed a sweet kiss to the back of it.

Taehyung: After you, bab- cotton candy.

She giggles cutely, phew, I almost said baby. I wonder how a person can turn 10 times cuter as a 22 years old then a how they were when they 10 years old?