Chapter 7: Strawberries and Cigarettes

A.N: Sorry guys, for the super long-ass wait. This chapter is a bit weird to me but you guys write in the comments what you guys think. Feel free to inbox me as well for your ideas if you have some. Listen to "Strawberries and Cigarettes" RM's favorite song as well as mine. So no more stupid author notes. Continue......

Taehyung: Mina, I am going to talk to the guests. You spend some time with your family and friends.

I said in my deep, blank voice and started searching for Chen-hei who apparently could not be seen anywhere but while I was searching a waiter came towards me and gave me a letter.

~Come to the roof

-Chenhei~

I made my way to roof as I saw her leaning onto the railing, and she was no longer wearing that lilac gown but now she was wearing a white converse with a pair of dark blue jeans and white connected heels. 

Her hair was in a high ponytail with some strands of her bangs falling in front of her face. The moonlight was glinting on her face as I could see the side of her face and I also noticed she had a lone tear falling down her cheek. Her back faced me as she spoke a bit later.

Chen-hei: Hey TaeTae. How are you?

It hurt to hear her say my nickname and it was clear she was piling up her pain just like a pile of old cloths being ready to be burnt up as they are no longer of use. She slowly turned around and faced same.

Tae: Hi Chen. It's been while and to be honest with you I am not fine.

Chenhei: You still love me, don't you?

Tae: Yes, I do.

Chen: Then why did you lie to me saying that you loved me for my money and wealth?

Wait, how does she know? Did she come here to know what the truth is? How did she find out? Questions just pilled my brain as she stared at me with calm and waiting eyes.

Tae: How do you know?

Chen-hei: I overheard the conversation between Mr. Myōi and Mrs. Myōi and I also found a check in the third drawer underneath the office desk. They murdered my sister and shut up the court case with 38 billion dollars.

Chenhei's POV

I stared at Taehyung's shocked expression waiting for his answer, I never hated him even after that breakup because none of his words were true. He was protecting me from Mina, I still remember when he said those words his face did not hold any falsehood or an arrogant expression instead, they held apologetic eyes which were asking to be forgiven. Seconds became minutes but no answer was heard from Taehyung. He was staring at the ground with a strong wave of guilt radiating from him.

Taehyung: If you can please forgive me, I did not want her to hurt you. She has been in love with me since high school and is very obsessed with me. I did not want to marry her, but I had to. The others are pitying me for this decision. If I had a better option or path, I would have taken it.

Chenhei: I forgive you Taehyung; I knew those words could never leave your mouth without a deep cause and eyes of yours were a pair of open doors for me to read your thoughts. This time let me help you, please, maybe we can still save our relationship.

Tae: Okay, baby. But before that can I please kiss you, I really missed your lips.

I saw his puppy eyes and his cute, pouted lips, I could never resist this cute man in front of me. I glide my fingers over his jaw and wrap my palms around his cheeks, leaning forward and pressing my soft lips against his more soft ones which always make me want to die due to the massive heart attacks I always get. 

His big hands creeped around my waist pulling me closer to his body, I felt happy again to finally hear the truth. Taehyung had protected me so far now I will protect him. Mina Myōi, you will never get Kim Taehyung

He is mine, only mine.