Chapter 4:Daughter

*During drive*

Chen-hei: I never thought that I would be able to visit Daegu once, I always wanted to visit it.

I smiled and drove peacefully through the traffic free highway, after 15 mins I looked over to find Chen-hei sleeping sweetly. I slowed the car down a bit and pulled my coat over her sleeping figure while keeping my eyes on the road. On the road trip we stopped at a few food stops, she bought fruits and sweets for my parents. It really touched my heart to see her caring about them. We reached my parent's house in approximately 3 hours 10 mins; I took our luggage out to the front door. Before I could knock or ring the doorbell two voices came from the garden. 

Jeong Gyu: Hyung!

Jeong Gyu: Hyung!

Eon Jin: Oppa!

I looked at the direction of the two voices which I missed dearly, my younger brother Jeong Gyu and my younger sister Eon Jin running from the garden. I crouched down to their level and opened my arms to hug them. They ran into my arms choking me, but I don't care. Both gave me two kisses on my cheeks as I saw from the corner my eyes that my girl was smiling and occasionally giggling at the sight.

Taehyung: How are you two?

Jeong Gyu: Fine, Appa and Eomma have gone to their best-friend's house they will return late tonight.

Eon-Jin: Oppa who is she?

Taehyung: This is my girlfriend, Ki Chen-hei.

They bowed at her as she was trying awfully hard to hide the blush on her cheeks. Her smile melted my heart as I knew she was searching for words how to deny it. My brother and sister grabbed our luggage and brought them to my room which remained unchanged since I left.

Chen-hei: Wow, your room is very cozy. Are we staying in the same room?

Tae: Yes, we are. The other three rooms are occupied by my parents and siblings. I hope you don't have any problem; I won't do anything to you. I promise.

Chen-hei: I trust you don't worry. I am comfortable with staying in the same room with you.

Her reply put me in ease, she explored my huge room and saw my pictures which I hoped would let her know who I am. Her hands grazed the surface of the shelve right beside the cabinet where I kept my bracelet which she had given, for some reason I was hoping she wouldn't open it or see it. She smiled at my photos and wanted to keep some of them as memories.