1; Right Where You Are

~Michaels P.O.V~

  Today is my first day at a new school, I dont know Anyone, No One knows me. I mute, I havent spoken to anyone in over a year, Because I was bullied for being myself, Because I was openly gay. I cant help my sexuality My heart is attracted to who ever it wants to be. And Apparently thats not girls.

 I slowly glide open My eyes, to the horrible shinning Light thats glaring through my window. I stand and walk to my bathroom. I look at my horrid reflection. I am plain and basic, Nothing about me is attractive. Nothing.

  I walk out of the bathroom, Over to my closet, I pull out my Cobian shirt and Black Skinnies. I go downstairs and grab my black and white converse along with my favourite snapback. I walk into the living room, I see my mum doing yoga, I begin to silently laugh, I snort as she turns around giving me the death glare.

"Michael get going to school." She says getting back to her yoga.

I nod in response as i pul my phone out of my pocket checking to see if i have any notifications, none. I grab my car keys and walk out of the door, I hop n the car not even minding to put on my seat belt knowing its a short ride. I open my phone and open music.  The first song that begins playing is American Idiot- Green Day. I turn the radio up and begin my way to school.

I pull up to the school lot and go to the furthest parking spot, Not wanting to get noticed by anyone, I get out of the car grabbing my phone and car keys along with my backpack. As I walk  towards the building I get stares from different Groups such as the short nerds with stripes and glasses, The cheerleaders and the football players. Then the punks with the tattoos and piercings, But one of the punks just stick out, Blonde hair, Blue eyes that could kill some, an Eyebrow and lip piercing, and his toned body.

"Hey" Someone Said taking me out of my trance towards the blonde.

I pull out my phone and begin to type, Gaining a confused look from the black haired boy.

"Hi?" I typed into my phone. "I dont talk Much"

"Oh?, Well Im Calum" He says with a cheeky smile.

"Michael." I inserted.

" I saw you Looking at Luke." Calum said " If i were you I would stay away from him." 

"Why?" I typed as he leaned over looking at my phone screen.

" Hes just bad news,I heard he does drugs and drinks, Hes not the ideal friend." 

sounds like it. I think to myself.

"So Michael whats your first Hour?" Calum asked I quickly pull out my agenda and hand it to him. "Well we have 1st, 5th and 7th together and they all have look as it looks from my perspective." 

I glance at Calum before rapidly typing on my phone.

"What classes do I have with him?!" I typed as calum quickly read and began to laugh a little.

"It looks like all.." He gives me a sympathetic look. " I will walk you to your classes because they are near eachother okay?"

I nod.

Calum and I walk into our first hour, History. I walk in and Instantly feel eyes on my, I stand awkwardly in the frontof the class waiting for the teacher. I continue to stand for another minute until I hear the doors open, I look over and see the teacher.

"Oh You Must Be The New Student Michael!!" She says in an overly excited voice. I nod in response." Okay well yo-" She gets cut off by the slam of the door and a tall Luke walking in.

"Hold On" she whispers "Mr. Hemmings Late again, why am I not suprised.?" She yells sounding impatient

"Shut the fuck up Mrs.Tomlinson." He screeches across the class. His attention then goes straight on me, A smirk growing on his face as i turn to face the teacher again.

"Michael It looks like the last seat left is the empty one next to Luke" great. just great, I walk around the back and Calum gives me a sypathetic look again. I walk to the back and set my book next to luke.

Luke stares at me as i sit down. I glance over at Him and pull out my notebook. I simply write.

"Why are you staring at me?"

He pulls my notebook near him and begins to write.

"Your Hair is bright."

He looks over at me and winks, Making my heart flutter. I quickly shrug it offand put my notebook away,I look back up to the teacher who is teaching us about Luis and Clark.

"Hey uh-Erm I dont know your name." He says as i rip a small peice of paper from th corner of my paper and writting my name."Why arent you talking Are you one of those mute freaks.?" 

I quickly begin to gather my items as I flip Luke off before rushing out of the class, and out of the school. I open the door luckily my mom isnt home yet so i wont get in trouble.