Part Of The Pack

Hi again and I am a story for the long wait because I don't have time for writing. I hope you enjoy!

As I went to my dorm and started to unpack my things, Guns, Knives, and grenades. I only brought only one picture of me and my family because my parents had died when I was ten in an accident. I was standing on the sidewalk waiting for my parents to get off the bus, one minute later the bus came and exploded as it approached the station.  I cried oceans of tears at the funeral.  Ah, memories I thought to myself, when I finished unpacking I went down to the mess and ate dinner but when I saw the food I immediately lost my appetite and tried to make some friends. Hi my name is Ben and I just came from MI6 and I want to make some friends, I said to Erica. She just gave me a glare and ignore me, I gave up and went back to my room and red books until bedtime. 

The next day I woke up to find a pamphlet on my small desk, it said ''guide to class in spy school ' ' it said where my classes are and when. I went to my first class, Mr. Crandall self-preservation. 

And guess what, Erica was in the class with me too. I glance in her direction but she just looked straight without any emotion in her eyes. "Ok class today we are doing a fighting tournament that will continue throughout the week," Crandall said in a wheezing little voice that can be barely heard over the murmur of whispers. The whole class went silent as they knew that I was in the class and Erica too so at some point I had to face off against Erica and that will decide who will be the new school's best fighter. I tensed for action since I was ready and Crandall announced that the first group would be Erica Hale and Ben Ripely...

Update on SAT so don't worry.