Chapter XV: Tournament begins

*Y/N's POV*

It was a week after they released me from the infirmary... when I showed up at team RWBY's dorm its members immediately group hugged me... they were really happy I'm okay... others were happy as well...

Right now it was evening on Remnant and I was sitting on a bench in Beacon's courtyard with my girlfried by my side her head on my shoulder and my arm wrapped around her... we gazed at the pinkish red sky only some passersby blocking our view now and then... some of them were even looking at us... and Sun.... well after he somehow managed to slap Neo's butt his right hand had a rough bone breaking....

Neo: "So.... tomorrow's the start of the Vytal Tournament.... are you looking forward for it?"

You: "If we could compete I'd look forward for it more..."

Neo: "Yeah.... it sucks not to be in a team of 4..."

You: "If we would I'd definetaly not want Sun as my teammate..."

Neo: "Me too.... stupid monkey pervert..." She then stretched as she yawned but I swear I saw a smirk on her face... "Aren't you tired? Because I am.... we should head back to our dorm..." As if on cue I yawned as well...

You: "Yes.... I'm kind of tired..."  She stood up, grabbed my hand and started to drag me to our dorm people we passed only looking at me some guys with jealousy some with laughter...

When we reached our dorm Neo dragged me inside and closed the doors... I didn't even manage to regain my composture and I already felt her lips on mine with so much force it caused me to fall on the ground... I felt her hand grabbing mine and moving them on her butt.. I had no other choice than to squeeze it....

She made silent moans as I kept squeezing her butt... don't tell me she wants to do 'that' again... I wouldn't mind though... I'm happy for whatever makes her happy... she only deserves the best.... but am I the best? Maybe yes in her eyes...

She pulled away and stood up...

Neo: "Let's have some fun Y/N~" She went to take a protection from our bathroom... I didn't see any of those in there... WHERE IS SHE HIDING THEM??!! Then she returned "But we're not ready for a child yet so we have to use these... you agree with me right?"

You: "Yes... it's too early to have a child.... but I wouldn't mind having one or two with you in the future..." She blushed... 

Neo: "I'd gladly carry your children in the future..." she came to me and undressed first me and then herself... she sat on my lap, took my hands and placed them on her breasts... after that she put the protection on my friend below who was already standing proudly... and a night full of fun occured once again in our dorm...

*Morning*

I woke up and felt weight on me... when I looked what was the cause I saw it was Neo... who was lying on me naked... I was naked as well... she was so beautiful in her sleep... unfortunately I had to go on a toilet so I had to wake her up... 

I kissed her on her cheek which made her to move a bit but it wasn't enough... so I pinched her cheek lightly.... still not working.... a smirk appeared on my face....

You: "Neo someone stole all of our ice cream...." she shot up her breasts jiggling.... she took her sign...

Neo: "WHAT?! WHO!!!!" I took her hands which caused her to look at me...

You: "Relax beautiful.... noone did I just had to wake you up..."

Neo: "Why Y/N...." she hit me with her sign lightly...