Chapter X: Trust

*Morning, Neo's POV*

I woke up and felt Y/N's hands wrapped around me keeping me as close as possible... He saw me almost kill people yet... he's still there with me... I don't know what to say or how to repay him.... I then stroked his H/C hair.... You're as kind as when we were kids.... you didn't change in that way.... I then kissed him on his lips.... unwrapped his arms that were around me making sure I won't wake him up.... since it was school today I had to change to my uniform so I started to undress leaving only my panties and bra on.... I went to a wardrobe for the uniform and took it.

When I turned around Y/N was sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes...I panicked so I quickly grabbed the closest thing to which were my pants and threw it at him so he wouldn't see me half-naked...  He grabbed the pants off of his face..

You: "Neo what the... why are you throwing your-" He then looked at me and saw my body... we were both now red.... "I didn't see anything..."

Neo: "Oh you did.... but I'm not mad.... this was my fault I should've changed in the bathroom..."

You: "Yeah...so this wouldn't happen again... anyways I hope you will put something on..." I did as he 'said'... He changed as well and we both went to cafeteria for breakfast... we sat down and team RWBY accompanied us... I couldn't help but notice that Weiss was looking at me weirdly... like if I did something wrong.... and Blake was still looking tired... whatever was on her mind was slowly killing her...

Neo: "Blake.... you don't look healthy...."

Blake: "I do... shut up!!"

You: "It's getting worse with each day... what would your parents say if they saw you like this?"

Blake: "You don't know anything about my parents... why do you even care?!!!"

Yang: "We're your friends Blake.... we're worried..."

Ruby: "Just let us help you..."

Neo: "We're all here for you Blake...."

Weiss: "We are.... but you Neo... are you sure you won't kill her when she will be a threat?" What?!! Wait... did she..... oh Oum this is bad....

Yang: "What are you talking about Weiss?"

Weiss: "I was returning from a shop yesterday evening when I saw Neo over there attacking and hurting some boys... if it weren't for Y/N she'd kill them... you're not a huntress Neo.... you're just a filthy murderer..." I looked down sad... I... really am a murderer.... I then felt an arm wrapping around me...

Ruby: "Is it true Neo.... did you almost kill someone?" I nodded... I should leave Beacon... I don't deserve to be a huntress...

You: "First of all it was self-defense... maybe a little extreme but still..."

Weiss: "Why are you protecting her?"

You: "Boyfriends are supposed to protect their girlfriends no matter what... plus Torchwick made her like this.... to kill whenever she feels cornered... and I'm willing to revert that happening again..."

Weiss: "I don't trust her..."

Ruby: "I want to trust you Neo.... I really do... but I don't know now.... I'm sorry...."

Yang: "Neo... you might be a huntress in training same as we are.... but I guess that criminal side will always be there..." We looked at Blake only to see her sleeping face on the table... 

You: "You can't be serious..."

Yang: "You heard Weiss.... she wanted to kill someone...."

Neo: "Is there a chance I can get your trust again?"