The begenning

So this is how it starts my world was upside down in 2014!! GOD worst year ever so far. I thought I had it all figured out but I didn't. Me and my best friend melody where going to go Northwood and ruin people's lives like Alex and gabby( I'm going to use code names for this k) but melody moves to another school and that was my BEST FRIEND she still is though.

So my best friend at the beginning of the year was Olla! She is hilarious she is strong but don't mess with her or you gonna know what I mean and her favorite color is BLUE💙! Ollas favorite class is coach Booty class he all talk and no work but he alright.
I hated ms.fishies she did not like me at all I was just sitting talking to Olla and ms. Fishies makes me move. UGhhhh!But later on ms fishies got replaced by Mrs. Sooper who also gets on my nerves but not that bad. Ms.sooper is my English and reading teacher. Ms.sooper is sometimes nice but to strict. like it's kinda boring you know what I mean?
Coach Korgan is my favorite teacher! Coach korgan is my PE teacher and I'm also his favorite student!!! He's so funny he's so random and so serious! Coach kogan is CRAZY!
My other teacher for science and also my cheer coach is Ms. Turd. Oh my gosh does she get on my nerves!!!! She is so knosey and she hates me and I hate her she is such a B***h but sometimes she was nice but you know.

My last teacher witch is also my homeroom teacher is Coach Roombolo,he is my math teacher he hurts my feelings a lot by calling me annoying when I yell out the answers. Coach R is funny and weird he took a piece of my gum and went crazy cause it tasted like his favorite candy Swedish fish and it was in the middle of a test to!

Well that's all I'm gonna write for yall today thank yall for reading my books love yall I'll tell yall about other people later!