𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮

Jaden's POV

"GUYS IT'S TIME TO EAT" Griffin shouted from the kitchen. i was so tired even though i did not even do anything yesterday. i went to the toilet to wash up. when I'm done, i went to kitchen and ate some foods made by our one and only chef, Griffin.

"you guys already packed? asked by chase and all of us just nodded.

skip to chase's house

"ah at last" i sighed. as i went out from the car, i stretched my body and everyone does that. then we heard a lady said "boys come in!" it was chase's mom. we all greeted her and went to our room. yes we do have a room. i was just lucky enough because i don't have to share my rooms with the boys. one room have 2 people in it.

I'm laying on my bed and soon after that Josh came in and asked to go downstairs to eat. i was so tired but i also hungry so i just go downstairs plastered with my sleepy face.
______________

Chase's POV

"mom why do you ask me to go here? because like, if you tell me to go back home there must be something like an event.. like.... a birthday party or.. wait? is it your birthday? nope.. my birthday? nope ughhh what is it?" i asked. mom just reply with a smile.

we're just eating then there's someone knocking our door. i look at my mom and she signalled me to go and open it. when i open it, i can't believe my eyes. it was Syd. my best buddy.

chase: WHAT THE HELL?!!! wait are you even real?

syd: duh I'm not. imma robot what you gonna do bout that?

one minute silence

syd: HUG ME YOU CUTIEEE!!! DON'T YOU MISS ME?
_____________________

Jaden's POV

I heard chase talking to a girl so i assumed that maybe she's his girlfriend. we were ready to annoy himself. when she and chase came, we're all speechless including her. the boys were looking at me then look back at her. she was so confused and i heard she asked chase "who's them"

chase's mom answered "they were chase's friend" then she stared at me and after a minute we did a staring contest, she shouted my name i was so shocked. i don't know what to do, I'm just sitting there blushing. "shit" i say. then she ran upstairs. then she shouted saying she wanted chase to go upstairs.
____________________

Syd's POV

"JADEN HOSSLER?!" not realising i said it out loud. "fuck, ugh, shit, shit! no! wth" i close my mouth with my hand and ran upstairs as fast as i could.

i was so mad i don't know why so i called chase "chase hudson! come upstairs" and i heard the boys says "you're doomed"

i saw chase and immediately talk to him about whats his relation with jaden. and he said that he and jaden are friends but more like a brother. i remind him again about the Instagram and chase just nodded. "what are you nodding about?" i pouted. "relax sweetie, he's a good friend of mine. no need to worry".

chase went back down. i carry my luggage that the security guard pick it up for me to my room. surprisingly there's already a luggage on the ground behind the door. "oh that chase really miss me that much huh?" i chuckled and put my things besides chase's luggage.

i showered because i literally smell so bad not gonna lie. when I'm done, i forgot that my towel is still in my luggage. i heard boys voices in another room. "shit they're so loud, i think its okay for me to go out, imma just checked first" i open the door and not seeing chase in my room, i open the door widely and i froze. my face is burning hot red. i literally froze. i can't move my body. it's Jaden Hossler in front of me. seeing me naked. i then have a senses so i do what i need to do. but you know, my brain is so small. i just close my boobs and no no area with my hand. "i... i um.. c-can you.. t-turn..." i stuttered and he immediately turn around so right now his back is facing me. I know for sure now that me and Jaden were dumb. i close the door and asked him to hand me my towel and he did. "thankyou" i said with no response from him.

"wtf wtf wtf wtf! sydney! what are you doingggg" i cursed myself on how dumb i was. i was embarrassed to go out.
__________________

Jaden's POV

after eating, chase want us to watch a movie in his room. i told them that im going to my room to take my charger. than i saw the toilets door are open and i want to close it. little did i know, the girl that i have crushed on is Infront of me naked. "this is the first day i met her and now i already seen her full naked body.. wow" i wow myself. when i saw her body, my mind stopped working. i was just staring at her body up and down. i hope she doesn't see that. then blalala, i went to chase room and act like nothing happen.

"why do you have a boner?" josh asked and now all the attention are on me. "nothing happens, its just so cold in here" i said. chase add "you're weird, anyways where is sydney? do you perhaps see her?" i nodded and he asked me to call her so we can hangout together.

it was a nerve wrecking for me. i knocked the door and she open it. i cough upon seeing her with just her towel rapped onto her body. "uh, sorry about just now, i just want to inform you that chase told you to come to his room cuz were watching a movie and he wants to hangout" she reply it with an 'okie dokie'

IAMSYD
Posts

354,678 likesiamsyd i am dumb but

354,678 likes
iamsyd i am dumb but.. nah

-comments are disabled-
____________________

after i post it, i went to chase's room.