Chapter 4

MINA

Hey, Pinky.

Mina couldn't believe her eyes. She quickly responded.

Bakugou?

Yeah

But how?

The night of the rescue attempt, I fell from a couple hundred meters out of the air and broke most of my bones. I woke up in the hospital three days after. Since then, I've been recovering and catching up on school work so we all can see each other next school year.

After that night, their school had closed for the rest of the year. Principal Nezu tried to upgrade the school and redo the exterior, but it was taking longer than expected. He told the students that he would alert them as soon as the school was complete and ready to be inhabited again. They all moved out of the dorms, and Midoriya packed all of Bakugou's things since everyone considered the fact that they grew up together.

We've missed you so much! Are you being discharged anytime soon?

Yes. I'm being released in 5 days. How has everyone been doing? I need to know the status of everyone since I've missed out on so much.

Well, Sero is still single and happy, Shinsou and Kaminari had their one year anniversary about two months ago. And Hagakure and I have been together for almost half a year.

And Kirishima?

...

He's... not doing too good.

What do you mean by that?

Well... He believes he killed you by not reaching far enough for your hand that night.

He is really depressed. He hasn't done anything with his hair since that day, so it's way longer and his roots now reach where it was last year. He doesn't even style it anymore, and you know he loved doing that.

He lives with me so he makes sure to eat and go through with his day, but he hardly ever smiles anymore.

It's so bad, Baku.

I... I can't even respond to that.

Do you have a plan to help him?

Well, actually....

I do.

Spill.

I need you to be my right-hand woman. In 6 days, you need to get Kiri out of the house. Take him out for at least three hours. When you get back, leave him alone and go to Hagakure's house. I'll be there waiting for him.

Are you sure?

Positive. I'll make him better, I promise.

Alright. But why in six days?

You don't remember?

No, is that day special?

Yes actually. It marks a year since that day of the rescue.

Tell Sero, Kaminari, and Shinsou. Make sure the whole class except Kiri knows that I'm coming back.

We need to let them know I'm here.

Ok. And Bakugou?

Yeah?

You are my family, alright? We have another room in my house if you don't have anywhere to go. You can live with us if you'd like. I love you as your sister, ok?

I missed you.

I missed you too. Love you sis.