After three years

"After all, it's been three years

Sometimes, there is no option to have a better life

If this world has, I won’t let myself to choose it either.

Because I know none of them is the best option for me"

War! War! And War!

What kind of world that he lived. Humanity, rationality and civilization, everything was gone in a blink of eyes. D.O stayed quietly in his room while taking heed to the war that keep raging on outside. He knew – there was no means to preserve himself and there was no room for him to make it. Time is ticking, days lived by and people are changing while D.O was waiting for his last sentences. He could push himself to smile at other last time, this time no more. He was trapped in the prison of his heart

But somebody had come to make him get out of the prison after so long

On the spur of the moment, someone knocked his room door, D.O was shocked by that sound. He felt so anxious to open the door, but the person kept knocking the door

“Hey! I know that you are here D.O! Please go out now! You can’t remain here, it is so dangerous, ” said the soldier loudly.

“How can I confide you that you are not colonist?”

“Hey Kyungsoo-ah..”

“How do you know my real name?!”

“This is Chanyeol, I know you miss me”

“Chanyeol?!”

D.O quickly opened the door and hugged him. He missed him so much, it had been three years he didn’t meet him. Chanyeol patted on D.O’s narrow shoulder, only god knows how much he misses that narrow shoulder, that cute smile, the big eyes and everything about that squishy boy.

“We have to get out from here”

“You should go, Chanyeol. I will last out because sooner or later, I will go”

“Everyone will, at least let’s face it together”

“If you say so, ” said D.O hesitantly.

Chanyeol grabbed his hand and brought him out from his room. With the rifle on his hand, he slowly walked with D.O headed to the base camp. The war was going at that moment, they had to be careful and watched their step because there are a lot of colonist everywhere.

The town was destroyed half – the dead bodies were everywhere, the blood was flowing like a river and the building was crashed and burn. The smell of inhumanity was all over

“Squishy boy, always remember to hold my hand, okay?”

D.O blushed, he essayed to look at Chanyeol and punched his muscular arm.

“I know that I can rely on you” – He slowly put a trust on Chanyeol

Chanyeol gave him a sweet smile, suddenly they were shocked by the bomb explosion. Both of them led to the forest to live. Chanyeol always make sure D.O will hold him tight no matter what happen. They were few colonist chasing them, but they managed to run away from them. They went into the woods without knowing where they led. After running for so long, they stopped running and took a rest in a cave in the jungle.

“D.O, what do you do after I go to military?”

“Became a perfume maker. I realised that I have some extraordinary talent in smelling after the incident”

“I strike down from the mountain and coma for two years, ” said D.O with the grin

“I realised that there is something weird about you, seem you are having problem with your sight, don’t you?” asked Chanyeol while caressing his hair

“I’m blind because of that incident. My cornea completely damage, ” said D.O, suddenly he burst into tears. It was very hard to always remind himself that he is blind. His creation is so dismal, cold and empty.

Chanyeol was surprised with D.O’s confession, he never thought a lot of things happened in those three years, he missed a lot of things! – He hugged D.O tight and tried to calm him, he understood how his feel and he knew it is so unbearable. The infliction of his spirit was clearly depicted on his expression.

“Kyungsoo-ah, I assure that I will take care of you after this” said Chanyeol

“Promise me that you won’t forget once more. No more three years”

“I promise.” said Chanyeol with a sweet smile on his face

D.O felt much safer than before, he felt so relieved. It's very true that Chanyeol is always be the champion in his cosmos, he constantly makes him feel better whenever he feels sad. It is a nightmare to live without Chanyeol in those three years.

“Hey, I know one way to leave here” – Since he is the soldier, he knew the one way to go out of the town safely.

“How??”

“We need to get to the border before the dawn” said Chanyeol – His face looked so serious about that.

“It’s quite far from here.” said D.O while letting out a heavy sigh

“We can do it, put it on me! We need to move now. It is about 7 p.m. right now.” said Chanyeol with a smile.

Both of them stood together and went out of the cave and started to walk to the border – D.O looked at Chanyeol, he couldn’t see anything. It was dark, he really wanted to see that smile. The smile that he desired to have. He wanted to see his handsome face, his laughter. He missed seeing everything so much.

It was near to 12 a.m, they were still walking because the borrder is around 10 miles from where they walking on that moment. D.O started to feel exhausted, he couldn’t feel his leg anymore besides, he felt so hungry while Chanyeol still looked normal

“Are you okay??” asked Chanyeol

“I’m okay, still far away from here??”

“I believe it is approximately 10 Miles??” said Chanyeol – He was worried with D.O’s condition

“Never mind, let’s continue, we need to reach there! I want to live with you!” said D.O while holding Chanyeol’s hand tightly

“Hey, D.O-ah. How do you know that this is me? I mean you can’t see me right?”

“Your smell, I keep your clothes” said D.O with a smile

“Woah! Your nose is awesome” – Chanyeol pinched D.O’s nose

“Ouch! It is hurt, ” said D.O loudly – He tried to pinch Chanyeol’s nose back, but poorly, he couldn’t see him.

“So it is mean that you are pervy right? You smell my clothes everyday right?” – Chanyeol was burst into laughter same goes to D.O. He knew that this matter might be stupid, but it is the only that he can remember his scent.

“Hahahhaahah you still know how to make me laugh”

“Only Chanyeol knows!” said Chanyeol proudly.

“You, bitch hahhahaha” said D.O while punching his muscular hand.