.Dance Date Bakugou. Ch.13

heyyyyy..long time no seeee..how you doingggg...ok well i do have to apologize for my long ass absence but im here! This chapter gonna be G O O D mainly for 2 reasons,1 13 is my fav number and 2 it's a apology for being gone for so long ;-;....welp..enjoy.

song:Little league-conan grey

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(Y/N POV)

"DONT EAT THE RAW BATTER!" I scream knocked a spoon with raw brownie mix on it out of myi's hand. "MY BATTER!". "NO GET UP FROM THE FLOOR YOU RAT". I dragged myi up from the ground and put the brownies in the oven. We got home about 20 minutes ago and decided to make brownies. I was changed into tamaki's old navy hoodie for pj's while myi decided to wear my cow onesie. "Can i watch my little pony?" Myi asked trowing herself on the couch in front of the tv. "Sure just don't skip around seasons,we have to watch in ORDER!".

---15 minutes later---

"BROWNIESSSSSS!". "MYI CAREFUL THEIR HOT!". Myi grabbed the brownies out of the oven and placed them on the counter top. I cut them making squares and placed them on the glass plate i had next to me. "YAY!". Myi and me both grabbed a brownie or two and a glass of milk. We walked up to my room and sat on my bed watching old romance movies on amazon prime. 

---3 hours later (its 2am for them and sorry for the time skips)---

"Oh shit it's like 2am..we should get to bed we have school tomorrow." I said turning off my laptop and grabbing my plate off my lap. "Aww man,i can just sleep in my room right?" Myi asked un-wrapping herself from me. "Of course" I say grabbing the dishes and walking to leave my room.

Myi opened the door for me and i walked down to the kitchen with her. I did the dishes and she finished cleaning the kitchen from the brownie mess. "Ok ima head to bed now,nighty night myi" I said finishing the dishes and walking upstairs. "Don't worry im almost done here,night night!".

I walked up to my room and closed the door behind me. I turned on a little night light i had (or not up to you,but im a little chicken shit,so i need a night light) and plucked in my phone to charge next to me. I slowly drifted asleep all cuddled up and cozy in my bed.

---In the morning (It's like 4:45 am now)---

I woke up pretty early,but not early enough to take another bath,so i just took a quick shower. I walked out of my bathroom and started getting changed.I did my hair nicely and actually tried today,i don't know why though.

(or do whatever you want,i just thought this was cute)

I did some light make up and packed my bag for the day. "3 notebooks..check..pencil case..check..f/c fuzzy binder..check..emergency kit..check..f/c folder..check..planner.check..and homework...check,im all good for a day of hell!" I said zipping up my backpack and grabbing my phone. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I think i look pretty nice today. I didn't really think to much of it and left my room. I walked up to Myi's room and knocked on the door. "Wake up we have to leave by seven so you only have two hours to get ready,and you didn't do you'r homework on friday." I said waking her up. "Can i copy off you pleaseeeeeeeee." "Fine i'll leave it on the kitchen table while i make breakfast just don't get it dirty when you're eating,now get ready.". "ok thank you". I walked downstairs to the kitchen and placed my bag on one of the bar stools. I put tied my hair hair back in a way where the style would stay and not get ruined but i wouldn't get hair in the food. I just decided to make some pretty basic breakfast but i was still proud of it.

(basically just a omelette with mini octopus hotdogs and vegetables,but it looked way to cute not to put in)

I placed to plates near the chairs me and myi usually sit at when we eat. I started making the coffee when i was cooking but since she still wasn't down i had some time to make myself some ice coffee in my cup i bring to school. it was just a basic pink one with usagi on it but it kept my drinks cold or hot for the whole day. I poured my coffee into my cup and bored her's into a black cat mug she always has in her backpack. I sat down with my coffee and started eating. "SORRY IM HERE!" myi screamed running down the stairs closing her backpack. "It's fine,i just made a simple breakfast and don't worry i have you're coffee in your special mug as always. "Thank you!" Myi cheered giving a side hug and sitting down to eat.