Prologue

This is the first book in my interconnect multiverse. To the view this world is known as N1 or Nexus One. Nexus One is a simple planet like ours only there are embodiment of our proud nations. Most of these nations attend CH Highschool. And some interact based on history. But history has change in one way the Cold war was fought by the UK and Colonies. But that's not important for this story. Here's the drama at N1's Countryhuman Highschool; The Visegrad group control the middle class that attends the school. They often pick on Germany one of the key founders of the Rebel Group. They resist the Visegrad group core members influence due to having high influence on there own. Now who to talk about first Germany or Poland... Poland yeah lets go with Poland.

            Son of the Second Polish Republic, Poland is known for his angelic white wings. Kidnapped and abused at a young age. One of the founders of the Visegrad group Poland is known for his kindness and generosity unless its with countries of Germanic origin. He is fed by the other members of the heinousness deeds of Germany and his bloodline. He is told that Germany lives in the mansion on top of the hill and that Germany hates him with all his heart. He has occasional flashbacks of World War Two but since has been to counseling. But he notices that Germany tries to stay hidden he wonders why he doesn't attack wasn't HE the one that kidnapped him? Soon Poland begin to doubt somethings but will that be the end?

               Oh Germany were do we even start. Your mother and brother died in front of you at age 3. You've been abused for help blamed for your brothers death by your father. At age 10 you ran away from your home and problems but not really. You lived with the UK and that family and then Soviets before the school gave you a place to stay. And in school the Visegrad group and others pick and bully you constantly when you try to nice. And then there is your secret. Only you and your father know about he pursues you for it to make it his. You still have terrible blinding pain from WW2 throughout your body with no chance of counseling. And this is your seventh year of being picked on. The only good things for you are the Rebel Group founded to protect others like you. With your only true friends Russia and America/Ame.                                          

                                   An explanation of the groups

                         Visegrad Group- Formed by Poland, Slovakia, Czechia, and Hungary. A generally cool group unless its towards countries of Germanic origin.  But they mainly go after Germany and his 'Rebel Group' because they take away there power. Well Czechia, Slovakia, and Hungary. Poland just wants influence. But still despite there differences they still try to maintain there power against the 'dreaded'... 

                          Rebel Group- they attempt to help those around them. The core founders are Germany, Russia, and America. There group has grown to include Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria and(surprisingly) Switzerland.  They continue to from slowly to include more. The fight for what the protection of other but if the Visegrad group singles one out then they often strike furiously. 

                                                                    Teachers

                                                    Mr. UN-Principle/Counselor 

                                                          Mrs.EU-History Teacher 

                                                        Mr.ASEAN-Math Teacher

                                                  Mr.NATO-Gym/Health Teacher

                                                Mr.African Union-Science Teacher

                                                 Ms.BRICS- International Language

                                         Ms. Commonwealth- English Language Arts   

Also Not the countryhumans age slowly so what could be a decade for us depending on how long that country lasted might be a few months for them.