Classes and Conversation

Time 1:20 PM

Poland's POV

Germany asked "Can I have your attention?" We turned wondering what Germany would want.

"A few friends and I are opening a space club were we talk about space, space related vehicles, and space events,"This is actually interesting a chance to learn and talk about space and spy on Germany I couldn't ask for more.

"The club will start next week and you can sign up at any time. That's all any questions?"He briskly walked back to his desk and passed out part of a stack of flyers and left the room. I immediately  look down and signed my name and started reading what the flyer said. Meetings are Mondays and Friday good I'm generally free those days. America and Germany are the leaders and Russia is the secretary ha, no way that would be to funny. Now I see why they were talking about rockets.

1:25 PM

Meanwhile with Germany

I finished passing out fliers to the Asian/Oceanic Homeroom Japan and China grabbed the fliers out of my hand and thanked me which was nice. I hope Poland joins so we can ease tension. This had been in planning for ages and I'm happy it has finally taken shape. The group voted that we did this now because there isn't any conflict these past few weeks and it is my Birthday.

12:40 PM 

We all had arrived in the lunch room and started eating. We we putting thing to vote for later.

"People we should try to influence?" questioned Belgium

"No, no we should figure out ways to influence people." said Netherlands.

"Okay then we'll have a vote who says we should vote on people to influence" Belgium and Austria both raised there hands.

"And who says we should work on ways to influence people." Netherlands, Switzerland, and Luxembourg raised there hands for that.

"Okay," I declared "We will work on ways to influence people. " We then took a break to eat.

1:00 PM

"Okay now what do you say we should work on Netherlands?"

"I think we should start a propo-"

"NO way," Austria almost screamed "You know who did that and that's what go this school hating us so why would we do something HE would do?"

"Austria, I agree a propaganda campaign is a extremely bad idea" I said.

Belgium then piped up " What about a club or something among those lines"

"Russia, America, and I have actually been making a rocketry club."

Austria asked "But should you call it Rocketry club because you know who made those"

"True, rocketry club is not the best name but can we come up with a better name."

"Space explorers?" asked Belgium

"That's an option" went Netherlands said with an undertone of sass

"What is this club about only rockets?" asked Switzerland while eating more chocolate.

"Well there is more than rockets," I responded "There is space exploration and discussion of important events involving space."

"Could we have a example?" Luxembourg asked

"Well I have some about rockets, the Apollo rockets, and models of them."

"Perhaps then we should call it space club" said Switzerland

"Okay then I think we should vote"said Austria

"Okay who says we should make this club official" I questioned

Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg all raised their hands.

"I still think we should do a propaganda campaign but this will do" Netherlands mumble before finally raising his hands.

"It's unanimous then the Space Club it is" the bell rang and we dispersed into the crowds.

1:25

Now its time to do the Americas and African room. In the Americas as I left I saw Argentina signing the paper and Brazil trying to find a pen. In the African homeroom only Egypt and South Africa looked truly interested. Still it was progress, and that is good. 

I went back to homeroom and sat down and finished the page before the bell ringing and having to go to science next.

*Time skip*

Poland's POV

3:30

Finally it is the end of the day I can go home. I boarded the bus and just before we left I saw Germany turning around and going to the back of the school. I wanted to get off and follow but just as I was about to the bus lurched forward. Germany was probably going to talk to Mr.UN they do it all the time.

Germany POV

Unionized work is not fun.