Hair

Now you guys are probably like, why is the title "Hair"? So I'm gonna explain. I love the hairstyles of most princesses, so I decided to give you guys instructions (that I found off the internet) on how to do this hairdo for yourself (if you're or girl with long hair, or even medium length hair). 

So

Anna's new frozen 2 hairstyle,

Take a small section of your hair from just above your ear from both sides and braid each section to the end. If you have thin hair, stretch the braided hair for it to appear thicker. Now take one braid from either side and follow the curve of the crown at the back of your head to the other end and pin it in place. Take the other braid, follow the same curve and pin it in place on the opposite side. Adjust the hair above the braid to complete the look.

Elsa's new hairstyle(s)

First, put all your hair back into a ponytail at the bottom of your face, leaving a few strands at the front. Use a flat hairtie to secure your ponytail so your hair doesn't bulge. Take about half an inch of your hair from the ponytail to wrap around the base of your ponytail. Wrap the hair around the base of your ponytail until you've reached the ends, making sure all hair is neatly wrapped around or hidden under your ponytail. Now use a bobby pin to hold the hair, and voila! Your Frozen 2 Elsa hairstyle is ready.

Tutorial if you want Elsa's braid!

(copy and paste, the link probably won't work)

https://www.cliphair.co.uk/blogs/hair-blog/plaiting-your-ponytail-extension-queen-elsa-style-frozen/

Princess crown (not really a princess style but it's cute!)

Prep: Brush the hair until its tangle-free. You'll need one elastic (I like ) and a handful of bobby pins.1. Find the hair's natural part. You'll want to start your braid on the heavy side.

2. Start French braiding with the sections going underneath each other, instead of over the top. You'll follow the round of the head, rather than going straight back like you would for pigtail braids.

3. To make the finished braid easier to manipulate, I like to only add hair to the French braid from the bottom section. (If this is too challenging or confusing, it's optional.)

4-5. When you get to the back of the ear, you'll start to cut across the back of the head, so that this is a "half up" braid instead of all the way up. You'll leave the rest of the hair down.

6. When your braid reaches the other side of the head, and you have no more sections to add, finish off the tail of the braid and secure with an elastic.

7. Fold the tail of the braid in half and pin the braid in place. Find any loose areas and pin them too. The braid should look similar to a horseshoe.

8. Pull at the braid until it's softened to your taste.