This is going to be fun

After we got in the car and drove down the road a bit, Dean ran his hand up my thigh and growled. “I can’t wait until I get you home.” I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. “Ugh tell me about it.” Dean smirked and slipped his hand between my legs, rubbing me through my jeans. I groaned. “Dean.. Drive..” He pulled over and parked the car. “Don’t tell me what to do sweetheart, you know that turns me on. Now I can’t drive..” I moaned and whined quietly. “Dean..” He held my chin and slowly leaned in. “Louder.” I moaned again. “Dean!” He grinned. “There you go.” Then kissed me deeply. He pulled away and turned the car off, moving his seat back and pulling my wrist. I climbed over the center console and straddled his lap, biting his bottom lip. He groaned. “Baby this is no time for teasing.” I smirked. “I’m not teasing, I’m just making sure you’re ready.” I chuckled. He pulled my hair and kissed me deeply, undoing my pants and throwing them off. I reached down and unbuttoned his pants, slowly pulling them down. He growled and lifted up his hips, pulling his pants and boxers off quickly. I moaned as I felt him against my thigh. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off quickly then bit his neck, feeling him get harder when I did. He groaned and lifted my shirt over my head, quickly undoing my bra and squeezing my breasts. He positioned himself below me and pushed my hips down, thrusting into me. I gripped his shoulders and leaned my forehead on his. “Mmm, Dean.. I’ve missed this so much..” Dean groaned softly and kissed me hard, pushing himself all the way into me, then pulling out as far as he could, and shoving himself back in slowly. I moaned his name. “Dean.. Please baby.. You can go as slow as you want when we get home..” He grinned evilly and held my hips tighter, moving into me quickly, then bit my neck hard. I jerked my hips against his slightly and he growled as he dug his nails into my hips. “Dean.. I’m gonna.. Dean!” I screamed as I came undone and he watched my face as he found his release. We were both breathing heavily. “I love you so much.” He smiled against my cheek and I whispered back “I love you more.”, softly nipping at his jaw before rolling back into my seat and pulling my clothes back on. Dean got dressed too, then started the car again and continued driving to our house. “‘You can go as slow as you want when we get home’” He chuckled. “You’re gonna regret saying that baby girl.” I shuddered. “Shit.. fuck me.” I mumbled and he grinned in response. “Oh, I will. There will just be lots and lots of teasing first.” He winked and I moaned softly. His arm jerked slightly and he looked at me out the corner of his eye sexually. “Am I gonna have to gag you, sweetheart?” I moaned again, a little louder. He tensed up slightly. “That’s definitely a yes.. This is gonna be fun.”

When we got home, Dean and I walked inside and he instantly went to the closet where the sexy-time box was. He took the whole thing down and called me into the room. I stepped in slowly, nervous but excited. He looked at me and bit his lip. “Strip for me. but if you touch yourself sexually at all, you lose.” I let out a shaky breath and pushed him onto the bed. I kissed him softly then slowly and sexually undressed, making sure to shake my ass and sway my hips just enough to get him half hard at least. Once I was completely naked, Dean stood up and lightly ran his hands down my sides and kissed my ear. He walked to the box and bent over it, giving me a perfect view of his wonderful ass. He stood back upright with a bandana in his hand. “Please don’t blindfold me baby.. I love watching you tease me.” I begged. He grinned evilly and put the blindfold in my mouth, tying it around my head. Then he slowly ran his fingertips down my neck back and sides. He hooked his fingers around my hip bones, knowing how much that turned me on. I tried really hard not to touch him, but eventually I reached my hand around and cupped his dick through his jeans. He stepped away from me and grabbed the handcuffs, then backed me against the door, hooking the cuffs on the nail above the door and trapping my wrists. He took a few steps back and enjoyed the view before he slowly undressed himself. Once he was naked, he leaned down to pull something out of the box. He held up a pair of satiny pink panties. “Look what Daddy got.” I squirmed a little as he stepped closer. “Does Mommy like them?” He asked sexually. I nodded. He smirked. “Does Mommy want Daddy to put them on?” I nodded again and he kissed my neck softly before pulling them on. He stood upright and put his hands on his hips. “Does Mommy like?” He looked damn good, but I decided it was my turn to tease. I shook my head and he gave me the sexiest look ever. He groaned softly. “Mmm well they feel amazing..” He walked closer slowly. He grabbed my hair hard and whispered in my ear. “Do you wanna feel them?” I moaned and whimpered as he pushed my legs apart with his knees and very lightly ground himself against me. I moved my hips and tried to keep the friction, but he quickly stepped away, keeping his upper body pressed to mine. “I get to go as slow as I want, remember?” He almost growled and I shuddered. I tried to say his name, but the bandana was still in my mouth. He gave me a devilish smile before he ran his hands down my sides and let them rest on my hips as he kissed and lightly bit my neck. He kissed down my chest and stomach as he lightly pushed my legs apart and slid his hand between them. He groaned softly as his fingers found my clit. “So wet for me baby.” I closed my eyes and moaned as well as I could. He slid two fingers into me and kissed down my hips and thighs. He moved his fingers in and out painfully slow and gripped my thigh with his other hand and he kissed slowly up my inner thighs. He softly kissed where his fingers had just been, then removed his fingers and pulled his lips away. He stood up and made eye contact with me as he licked his fingers clean, then he untied the bandana and tossed it away. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he kissed me deeply. I kissed him back as roughly as I could and he groaned quietly. He let go of my hair and grabbed the backs of my thighs to pick me up and wrap my legs around him. I felt how hard he was through the panties and moaned. He smirked against my mouth and moved his hands down my legs to his own waist. He slid his thumbs into the top of the panties and slipped them off. He kissed me sweetly and positioned himself underneath me before he quickly thrusted into me. I whimpered and he continued to kiss me as he thrusted into me. He slipped one hand between us and ran his fingers over my clit while he moved. I laid my head against the door and breathed his name over and over. He moved his hips faster and nibbled up and down my neck. Soon enough, I couldn’t take anymore. “Dean!” I screamed and he smiled to himself as he rested his head on my shoulder, moving himself into me quickly and cumming soon after I did.