Part 9

I bumped with Erick on my way out of the library. He was calling my name but I was not in my right mind, I ignored him. Even Ana and Ruby who were just after Erick on their way to the library.

   They must have seen it in the internet. I felt pity for these people who really care for me. I havent even got to thank them.

   I didnt go home for dinner. Mom might be upset so I gave her a call telling her I was at a friends house and having a sleep over for the project.

   It sounds really impossible for me to do this but I hope she cant sense a complete lie and I really hope she cant figure out something was wrong with me.

   I cant believe she agreed but thanks to her a lot.

   The truth was, I have some cash and went to buy 20 beers in a store. I planned to go to a bar but  I might cause trouble so I found a place to have some time. Alone.

   I sat near the lake just below the street watching the sunset view. Having a sip of an alcohol.

   The feeling was really good. It was my first time having liqour. The taste is really bad but it goes with the pain in my chest.

   I still have 19 bottles to go but my first beer has not been halfed yet.

   I was laughing at myself thinking why did I waste my money on this and figuring out if it was an effect of anger or was I just lost in mind.

   Its nearly dark. I was wearing a dark blue jugger and a white t shirt, I just pray no one would notice me.

   I could not thought of anything only those words a while ago. I was lost in a daze.

   "Hey!", a cold voice from a shadow holding a backpack mixed with the thin air softly blowing my hair in comfort.

   A face revealed. I thought it was a kidnapper or a drunkard planning something bad.

   "Dont come closer. Im afraid people might see us and create a fake news"

   "Dont worry", he said standing still.

   "So why you here?"

   "I knew you would come here"

   I burst a laugh and throw a can.
He came near but a meter away.

   "Do u plan to get drunk?", he asked.

   "No, just a sip and go home"

   "Why buy 20 for just a sip?"

   "I dont know either"

   We talked and talked. I havent noticed my eyes were wet in tears. Only when it dropped to my hands.

   "Why are you not even mad at me?", he asked opening another bottle.

   "For what reason?" I threw a small stone into the lake "The words you have spoken made me strong. I should thank you"

   He came closely close. Shoulder to shoulder. "I can feel you"

   "Why did u come?", I asked again hoping for an honest answer.

   "The time you said you were not affected and still offered me a great smile. I knew by then that u were in a bad shape and I needed to fix u"

   He has something in his mind. I know by the look on his eyes because he doesnt look away.

   "You have a reason dont you? Why you did that? Right?" I asked in confirmation.

   He stopped and threw 3 small stones one at a time. Took the last sip from his 5th can of beer and deep breathed.

   "Emotion", he whispered. "emotions can kill"

   "hmm?" I only looked at him searching for answers.

   He has sad eyes. He is finding his voice. It was like the opposite of me when I was lost a while ago.

   I waited.

   Until he finally find himself and told me his story.

   He walked me home. The very first time a man walks me home. I was still conscious so we share stories while walking.

   That night was not the best but one of the best I could rate.

   We had known each other. My only dream is that I could remember all these when I woke up by morning.

   "Dont worry about the posts. I took cared of that. I hacked the sytems for all who accessed and deleted every detail so dont worry about it"

   "Computers? . Whered you learned them?"

   "Computer has been my life ever since. I used to be trained by my uncle."

   "Does your uncle own a computer shop?"

   "No. He is a PI. His speciality is focused on cyber crimes and others. You know a computer strategist. My mom complained to him of my computer games. He saw me. Taught me every time he visits. I didnt like it at first but its kinda cool when you change other password and laugh at them"

   "Idiot"

   "True. But other than that, I could see I benefited a lot from it."

   "You should be like him"

   "Like him?. no way. no wife until death is not cool"

   He said that like he wanted to have a wife all of a sudden.

   We laugh and laugh chit chatting until we arrived.

  Mom was there right infront of the house waiting.

   She rushed to embrace me the moment she saw me. We both said our thanks to Hunter.

   He and I said our goodbyes. Mom assisted me going to my room. I heard her say "You smell  burned and sweat. Youre tired. Talk tomorrow."

   I couldnt remember a thing after that. I might have passed out.