Part 11

We were cooking pizza. Mom is teaching me today. She didnt go to work.

   I failed many times for the pizza dough. First, very thick. Second, unchewable. Third, I was assuming it to be perfect but--- Mom asked me about last night and teased me. We forgot the pizza it was all blackened. Now Im running for my Fourth attempt.

   "Practice makes perfect", mom blowed as a new cooked round pizza came out. It was beautiful as it tastes. Im glad I perfected it before tomorrows sunrise.

    "Hey", a call caught my attention while I was walking in the school hallway. It was Hunter leaning on the wall with his hands on his pocket and his backpack at his right shoulder. Wow, he is gorgeous.

   "Hi", I responded. He came closer to me. "What?", I asked in disturbance.

   He stopped and hesitated to look at me. "Well you know Valentines is coming"

   I froze and dont know how to tell him. I didnt manage to find words for the moment.

   "Hey, Its owkay if u dont want to", him saying this is really kind.

   I dont want to lie to him and I dont want him to think that I hate him. "Hey", I snapped with a thick face "About that, Erick has already invited me". I have said it with all courage .

   He was lost in daze. "I uh.. uh . Im sorry for asking", he only said it then made his way to sec. A which is just 2 steps away.

   I peeped inside the classroom as I walked closer.

   He sure has many charming girls around him and theyre just waiting for his acceptance in the dance. He directly reject if he doesnt want. Thats him. So arrogant.

   "Oh Reese", Erick bumped into me in the hallway. Section B is just beside A and also C is just right after B so it is not possible for us to be bumpin to each other.

   "What?"

   "Have u thought about it yet?", he asked.

   I know this was coming. This topic has been coming out since I entered this morning. "Sure I will come", I replied. I have thought about it since I already rejected Hunter then I can accept Erick. Rejecting him would only be a nonsense and I could be a thick faced lady.

   "Girl, Did u know?", Ana interrupted while I made my seat just beside her.

   "What do I know. I know nothing."

   "Girl ur like in some distress. What happened?", as she come close and sat at my armchair.

   "Nothing. So whats about it?"

   "Well, someone just asked me to ba his partner". Of course, I knew who that was. Judging from her face look blushing and just how happy she was.

   "Dont tell me about it. I already know."

   "Really?"

   "Yeah so sit down. Shut it becoz the class is starting"

   "Owkay. Sorry"

   The day has ended well. Everyone is happy. Ruby got to tell us that they are dancing this friday night together with his boyfriend Jason.

   I thought of going shopping by tomorrow after class.

   I was with Ruby waiting for Ana to come out from her house. The house was at the side of the road. We received many car beeping for almost 13 minutes then finally she is coming out.

   "Why would u wear such thick make up?", Ruby complained as Ana came close.

   "Nothing. I am going shopping. Hello", she even did the the shaking head with twinkling eyes.

   We kicked our asses in to Young Fashion. We were there for almost 3 hours.

   From the entrance of the mall, we started digging accessories but found nothing then we went upstairs circling around the place until we ended up touring around all corner of the building.

   We came out carrying the same bag package. Ruby picked a pink dress, a heel as well and a purse with the same colors while Ana picked a white dress with a bluish small bag and a red pair of heels. Wow this girl has no sense of color. And me wh9 has no sense of fashion, I just hope I bought the right ones. Its just simple. A dress that I just want and a purple purse then a black pointed heel that is about twice an inch or lesser. Its been a long time since I wore dress and heels. About the heels, I just wish I can still walked them. All matches of every me I think.

   We were fullfilled with these luxurious things when the awaited day came. The whole school prepared well and worked hard for it. It was awaited for those who waited and just simply a day for those who unexpected.

   I also prepared hard. I even practiced walking up and down the stairs wearing those heels that my mama would laugh at me when she saw it.

   "Wow", mom was amazed as I went out from my room. The dress fitted well enough, the purse  matched beautifully too and the make up. It was simply blushed and brushed but even my brain would judge it beautiful.

   Erick said he was coming to pick me by 7.

   After a while. A car beeped outside and there was he standing by the door stoned and opened mouth.

   "Lets go"

   "Wow, Reese! I didnt expect u would be this --"he popped both of his hands "Beautiful". Well, he said it and I was flattered.

   "Thanks"