Tonnerre Burya

My name is Tonnerre Burya

Birthdate: 6th July

Age: 17 years

Height: 5'10

Sex: Female

Gender: Girl (pronouns are she/her)

Built: Naturally chubby, wants to be chubby and cute too... But after training she is slim, thick arms and legs.

Nationality: Currently a citizen of USA
Previously Indian citizen

Relatives: Mother's name is Tempête Burya (French)
Father's name is Avgust Burya (Russian)

Eye Colour: Bright icy blue due to her body's constant electrical discharge.

Hair Colour: Deep brown but the same blue as her eyes at the ends due to constant electrical discharge.

Distinguishing Physical Attributes: Bright blue eyes, hair and nails. Slightly protruding, pointy ears. Cute freckles.

Attributes: Tonnerre first discovered her powers when she was about 4 years old while playing around electrical sockets (people do not do this to get powers). She accidentally sent an amplified electric discharge through their house after absorbing few watts of electricity from the socket, resulting in a fused circuit.

She can absorb electricity from nearby sources, including her own body, and can amplify even the smallest charges to a destructive level.

Can convert and any type of energy into electricity. She can also control electrical fields.

Due to constant presence of electricity, her eyes, hair and nails seem to glow the same icy blue colour. She believes this is her body's way of relieving the stress of being an 'overexcited Pikachu'.

She can use the electricity to creat force fields, blasts of lethal electricity, can keep a heart beating or brain working by sending electric impulses, mess with electrical fields. Practically anything related to electricity, creativity and concentration is the only barrier.

Has broken the fourth wall, not unlike Deadpool. Repeatedly tells author to- "Do you have to make me suffer? Like... It's bad enough you made me an OvErExCiTeD PiKaChU! Bruuuuh! Do you need to yeet the normal from my life?"
(She just broke the fourth wall again.)

Side Effects of Attributes:
1. Prickly sensation all over the body.
2. Can randomly zap people even though she didn't mean to.
3. Electricity is responsible for sending signals to the brain and back, her brain seems to have faster electric impulses than normal. This stimulates her brain functions, causing her mind to function faster than a normal human's.
4. Faster reaction to situations, again, due to increased speed of electrical signals.

Backstory: (Marvel AU) "Shitty author just STFU OKAY??!! Lemme narrate this! Okay peeps, as you can probably see, since I was four the normal was yote outta my life, by this very nice author" (death glare) "I grew up in Puducherry, India living a perfectly normal life until I accidentally Fused the circuit of a whole-ass three storey building. I scared the hell outta my parents that time. Anyways, since my powers didn't stop growing, my family of three moved to Salem Center and sent me off to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters." *Grins* "That... Was a very good decision. I learnt how to control my powers to a high degree. Now I'm qualified for acting as a human defibrillator when things get outta hand. I have a 100% success rate too if you are wondering." *Sighs* "Initially, I have to say, I was a lot difficult to handle. Like, I'd be zapping stuff like an OvErExCiTeD PiKaChU! That's pretty much my nickname too... That and the Angry International Kid. That little nickname because I stood up for people who were being bullied. If you are wondering Angry International Kid is taken from Eren Jeagar or the Angry German Kid." *Chuckles quietly* "I only ever watched two animes: Deathnote and Shingeki no Kyojin but I love that I got a nickname from them ... LOL" *laughs* "Since few months, I've been wondering where I got these powers from.... It wasn't the Terrigen mist for sure. It might be genetic like we were taught.... But I still wanna know so I'm gonna go and investigate my bloodlines now. I'mma yeet the mystery."
(Welp)

"DUDE! You're friking asking me to pose? Like first of all, I did NOT want a snatched waist or a six pack or biceps or even the smallest muscles or anything just lemme be a chubby baby!AND YOU PUT MAKEUP ON ME!!!! IN THE FIRST IMAGE!!!! I'm trying...

"DUDE! You're friking asking me to pose? Like first of all, I did NOT want a snatched waist or a six pack or biceps or even the smallest muscles or anything just lemme be a chubby baby!AND YOU PUT MAKEUP ON ME!!!! IN THE FIRST IMAGE!!!! I'm trying not to look extremely scandalised!"

Tonnerre underwent extensive training to become a protector of the school incase of an attack. Her training made her physically and mentally stronger.

"Okay that sounds nice enough... Good job.... But I still don't forgive you for spectacularly yeeting the normal out of my friking life!"

Fact: Tonnerre has special implants on her neck that generate small electric shocks which she can amplify for using in various ways. This provides a source of electricity if none is available at the moment. It can be activated by tapping the small circular metal.

Note: I have made the art myself. The art belongs to me and so do the ideas. If you want to use my character kindly give credits.

Disclaimer: I am sorry if there are a few inconsistencies in the art. I didn't have a stylus or laptop so I had to use my fingers and phone.