Yuki Furusato

Name: Yuki Furusato

Name: Yuki Furusato

Yuki: Snow

Furusato: Though it describes one's hometown, it's not always about where we are from but often where our hearts long for.

Birthdate: 22 March

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Age: 15 (in Midoriya's year at AU)

Resident Of: Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia Universe

Height: 170 cm/ 5'6 ft

Weight: 70 kgs

Special Attribute: Yuki is a Chimera. She has an extremely rare genetic condition called Chimerism, as in she has two distinct sets of DNA in her one body. This condition gives her a very distinct and diverse combination of quirks.

Quirks: 1. Her primary and most visible quirk are her 4 Arms.

2. Due to her chimerism, she has distinct quirks tied to each arm. Her front two arms are exceptionally strong, capable of lifting more than 10 times her own body weight. The front right hand is capable of secreting a certain liquid similar to trinitrotoluene, giving her an explosion quirk.

3. The rear arms are not super-strong but they display a rarely seen example of Fire-Water quirk, not much different than Shoto Todoroki's quirk combination. The left side is capable of manipulating and producing water in all its states of matters, whereas the right side is capable of bending and amplifying existing fire.

Weaknesses: Though she may seem invincible, she has her own setbacks.

1.Her explosion quirk can harm her to a great degree if she triggers the chain reaction too fast. (Thankfully she hasn't done that yet.)

2.Her fire quirk can get out of control very fast if she can't maintain the amount of power she uses for it. For example: She used her fire without looking when she was twelve and accidentally summoned the blue flames which are more destructive. This burnt her hand, luckily she healed.

3.Her emotions influence her powers to a great deal, which means she can easily kill and harm others as well as herself. Like when she's sad, her quirk has more chances of harming her.

4. The overuse of both the fire and water quirks can dehydrate her. Her water quirk can consume water in her body while her fire quirk can make her sweat excessively. But, the sweating helps her explosion quirk even though it becomes unstable.

5. The super strength in her front arms are activated in short bursts, they are not constant. This quirk, by far, is the most draining of her arsenal.

Relationship with her Clasmates: Bestfriends with Shoji. She moved to Shoji's hometown when they were 7 and 6 respectively. They're practically inseparable because of their many similarities.

She pissed off Bakugou when she said she wanted to wothdraw from the one on one match in the UA Sports Festival.

"I don't want to fight my fellow heroes, for what is a warrior without their allies?"

Friends with practically everyone. Keeps the pervs under control.

Facts: She has a beautiful smile, but a feral gremlin's angry face

Facts: She has a beautiful smile, but a feral gremlin's angry face. (Kinda like Boom Boom Boy)

~~~~~~

And that's another oc for ya'll!

If you want to utilize my OCs im stories, fanarts or whatever kindly inform me first and give credits.

(The artwork is mine lol- Tbh I think I've improved!)