Chapter 11: Snowdin Town

"CIVILIZATION!" Angela cheered as the group got off the hanging bridge after just watching Papyrus pull out his gauntlet of deadly terror. Luckily, he decided against activativng it, and left the group free to continue on.

The other side of the bridge was a lovely town decorated in a Christmas mood. Beside the pathway leading to the town stood a sign decorated with colourful Christmas lights. On it were the words "Welcome to Snowdin Town!" In a friendly writing.

Nearby were two rather identical looking wooden houses. On one of them hung a sign with the words "Shop" on it while the other wrote "Inn". Right outside the inn, much to Ethan and Ryan's delight, was a box that looked exactly like the one they encountered somewhere in the morning.

"My gloves! My bandana!" Ethan cheered as he ran to the box, ready to take back his equipment. While everyone was paying attention to the box, Frisk sunk their hands into the warm light shining beside it.

"The sight of such a friendly town fills you with determination."

By the time Frisk turned their attention towards the box, Ethan was already halfway opening it. Inside the box, was Ryan's donut and Ethan's gloves, but no bandana.

"Where's my bandana?" Ethan asked, fumbling around the box hoping to find it. It wouldn't be long before his confusion turned into fear.

"Did you guys see it?"

"It couldn't have gone anywhere!"

"Then where is it?!"

"Did it get lost?"

"How can it? The donut and the gloves are in there!"

"Someone might've took it."

"Then where can we find it?!"

"Guys, seriously! I can't lose it! My mom gave me that!"

"Oh dear," A voice interrupted the panicked discussion. Turning behind them, the door to the inn was open, standing at the entrance was a bunny in a nice dress. "Are you the kids the ones who had the orange bandana?"

"Yeah," Ethan replied. "Do you know where is it, Miss?"

"It's right here." She said as she pulled out Ethan's bandana, washed up and perfectly clean.

"My little rascal over there fished it out of the box this morning and started doodling over it." The lady bunny gestured to a small bunny with white fur sitting over the counter in the inn. "I tried to wash off the stains as best as I could, hope you don't mind it."

Ethan's eyes lit up as the bunny handed back his bandana, which aside from a very faint drawn on abbs, was a lot more cleaner than before. "Thanks Miss!" He said as he tied it back in his neck, finally feeling just a bit more comfortable since the start of Snowdin Forest.

"Wait, Miss, are you the owner of the inn?" Chase asked.

"Yup!" The lady answered. "Welcome to Snowed Inn! Snowdin's premiere hotel!"

Chase grinned. A nice hotel to stay in: just what they needed. "How much is it for a night?"

"Oh, it's 80G for a night per room. Are you kids interested in staying over?"

Chase checked his pockets. They definitely had enough money to stay a night. "Is there room for seven?"

"You kids are just in luck! We have two empty rooms right now, just enough for seven of you."

"Well, is it okay if we come back a little later? We want to explore the town for a while first." Angela said.

"Of course! Come back anytime."