₍☕️₎ ┊(Request)Passive Nm X Cross┊₍☕️₎

..☕️..

Requested by @Imafuckinggayperson

..☕️..

Passive Nightmare and Cross Go On A Date

..☕️..

Sunlight seeped from the black curtains covering the poorly sized windows of my room,  I mean it was big enough to see a portion of the backyard of my house. So it was not nearly as bad as my previous room I had been so 'generously' given by my brother, I swear ever since I made that stupid truce with him I've had a feeling in my nonexistent gut that he is using me.

Here lay me, Nightmare Joku, The very definition of a mood according to killer and some of my other, how do I call them... 'Friends'. Today was the day I had been invited to meet up with cross at some new park or something like that, cross had the hous next door. 

How am I not surprised.

I mean there was a time where I guess you could say he started acting... How do I say it without sounding like a complete and utter jerk? Obsessed? Eh.. but, who knows it might've just been a coincidence. Hopefully it was just a coincidence.

Though as much as I hide it, I had started to grow fond of the stupidly persistent Oreo. Though he refused to ever admit it to anyone, he did show he cared in a way just not in the exact way that you would think.

I blinked moving my gaze from the ceiling to the door, trying to remember why I ever agreed to go on a date with cross.

..FlashBack + 3rd Person..

It was a stupidity sunny day outside, which nightmare complained about that it was hurting his 'eyes'. He had to get something from the drug store for dream because they had to just get themselves fucking sick. When He then turned around after locking the door Nightmare had come face to face with cross and yelped before stepping back to move away from the monochrome skeleton a bit.

" c-can you not just sneak up on me? You almost gave me fucking heart attack-- " I stuttered out, cursing under my breath for getting so startled and stuttering. Cross scratched the back of their neck feeling a bit guilty, laughing nervously, " yeah.. Sorry 'bout that, ".

Cross paused for a second before then taking a deep breath and saying something, "heynightmaredoyouwannagoonadateiwthme--". I blinked not understanding a word that cross had just spoken, " can you repeat that? ". Cross' face turned a bit purple before then repeating himself once more, " Nightmare, would be be interested in going on a date with me? I-it's okay if you don't --".

Nightmare could've sworn his face flushed a bit at this before then thinking about it, " no. ". Cross frowned before then whining, " come on nightmaree- pleeaasse--". Nightmare was silent as if he was reconsidering his choice before then muttering, " fine, but it's only because I don't wanna take care of the idiot I call my brother. ".

Cross squealed happily before then hugging nightmare and picking them up in the process, nightmare squeaked in response and tried to move away. " H-hey!! Put me down!- ", Nightmare managed to choke out as he was being squeezed by cross.

" ack- sorry!! " Cross then put nightmare down and they both decided they would meet up in front of their houses at 10 and then walk to the new park that had opened a few days ago. They then went separate ways, because nightmare finally realized he had to go to the drug store to get medicine for his idiotic brother.

..End Of FlashBack..

Nightmare turn buried their face in their pillows trying to make the warmth on their face go away, though, it didn't seem to be working. Nightmare let out a quiet groan as he sat up on his bed swing his legs off the side of his bed. He then swapped his nighttime attire for his normal purple attire.