Learning self defense

*Kims POV*

After Khloe going on her dates she thought she would stop for a little bit.. She wanted to back to her life and be single until she found love, not trying to find it. But at least she got to live a little. Kourtney was madly in love with Scott they have been dating for 1 year and it feels like 10!. I have been dating Reggie for about 3 months and we spend a lot of time together with our busy schedules ❤️. And I'm falling in love with him I know it... he makes me so happy like I'm the only girl in the world.. I wanna spend the rest of my life with him, he respects me so much and I respect him also. We go to his football games in Colorado he will go to New York with me for bussness. One weekend me him Rob & Adrienne went to Vegas, then me & him spend sexy streamy weekends in either Hawaii or the Gulf of Mexico. And we had to go to a movie premier in Atlanta and I got to meet his family! They are the sweetest ever and we spend a lot of time with my family with dinners and stuff. Will I better go see what my family is doing..

*out of Kim's POV*
I go downstairs and it's 12:30 pm on Friday today is my day off, and Reggie is traveling he's in Africa for a charity bussness trip. And my sisters are running dash, mom is trying to get her store started, and Bruce is doing stuff for work and Kendall & Kylie are with there friends, Rob is gone in Mexico with Adrienne. there so cute so I'm all alone with the camera crew, so why not go shop on my day off..

I'm at the biggest mall in Hollywood shopping at a poplar store getting gym cloths, and Kourtney is calling me

Me: what's up kourt
Kourt:oh my god Kim dash has been vandalized
Me: what! Are you and Khloe okay?!!
Kourt: yes were fine we closed it for lunch we went to libras and we came back to dash vandalized we just called the cops.
Me: oh my god!!! Where's mom?
Kourt: she's on her way
Me: me too I'll be there soon
Kourt: k

And I hung up buy my cloths and I hurry up and get to dash to see my sisters my mom n the cops my heart is racing so fast.

"Hey what's going on?" I said walking up.. "come look in side" Kourtney said she was all shook up it was a mess 1000$ token out of our cash register, our TVs gone, jewlreary gone, and many other things leaving things broken. I was so mad I felt terrified and hurt. I didn't know what we were gonna do, we spent so much time n money in this and have this happen...

*next day*
Way to spend my Saturday fixing up dash, we got new TVs & replaced the jewlreary and fixed n replaced the things that were stolen n broken. And replaced the 1000$. And put an alarm up and cameras. then it was time for lunch we invited Rob..

We went to combenes and I was waiting for everybody to show up I was early it was just gonna be me kourtney Khloe mom n Rob.

@Kimkardashian
Waiting for my family to show up for Lunch 😄

Then I seen fans asking questions about dash.

@Kimkardashian
Thank you everybody for you concerns about dash, yes we all are fine and so is the store we got it all fixed up and dash is back to normal :)

@Kimkardashian
You guys are the best love u

Finally everybody shows up "hi my brother Rob did you have a good time in Mexico" I said hugging Rob "yea sex was fucking amazing" Rob said "oh really? How much did you bone?" I said as all of us laughed except mom. "A lot I'm surprised she's not preagnant" Rob said all of us were dying of laughter. Again except mom "oh Rob I'm hoping you used protection?" Mom said "what?" Rob said "mom is saying did you protect your dick from the spreams from coming out!" Khloe "Khloe!" I said chocking on water "oh yea" Rob said "okay" Khloe said "thank you my dear daughter" mom said "welcome mama!" Khloe said. As we ordered our food I'm eating fish and dipping it in the hot sauce with shrimp. "So dash was vandalized?" Rob asked "yea it was the scariest thing!" Kourtney said "I think you guys should take self defense classes" Rob said "why?" I asked "because let's say this happens again and you guys are in the store, all alone you need to able to bust some balls" Rob said "he's right" Khloe said "okay maybe but we just never have enough time" I said "will then make time, safety comes first!" Rob said "right" I said.

*next day*
All of us had to work all day in dash cause we had ahole bunch of new shipment coming in & we had to give out checks, and just had a lot of work! From 11:00 am to 11:00 pm we've been working only 30 mins for lunch and 1 hour for dinner. We had a lot of costumers. Finally at 11 pm we were cleaning the store exhausted we see 2 guys with face mask come in our store with guns "put your hands up don't move!" One guy said we all put our hands up "Scott?" Khloe said and they both start laughing and they take off there masks it's Scott n Rob! "Oh my god you ass holes!" I yell and we all start laughing "what the hell are you doing?" Kourtney ask kissing Scott. "We are trying to teach you a lesson, what if this was real what would you do all alone? You need self defense classes" Rob said "your right" I said "it's for your Safety I'm only doing this because I love you guys" Rob said as I sat on his lap. "We do need self defense classes thank you Rob your a great brother we love you so much" I said "hell ya I am" he said smiling high fiveing Scott. "Now you ass holes it's pay back time" Khloe said as me n her attacked Rob while Kourtney n Scott Made out "you know you with a gun and acting like a robber is really making me horny" Kourtney said "oh yea?" Scott said as they were partially having sex on our couch in the store. "Yew you guys stop having sex!" I yelled "you guys can fuck each other at home not at our store, oh Kourtney!" Khloe said "alright I'm getting the hell out of here" Rob said getting up "me to!" I said "bye guys have fun boning" Khloe said leaving.

*next day*
Oh Monday Monday, we got up and we left for self defense class.

Once we got there we seen a lot of fighters and after a few hours of fighting and learning diff fighting moves and fighting each other witch was a blast we could kick some ass!.

Once we got home Bruce wanted us to show him some moves and Khloe fought him and she won! As me n Kourtney acted crazy! "Woo I know how to kick some ass!" Khloe yelled and then we all acted crazy :)