Kims calender for Reggie

So me & Reggie have been good the most in love ❤️. We have a spark and connection since the vacation we have spent a lot of time together. And one day I got an idea. I was gonna make a sexy calendar for him.

On my day off me & my mom went to the store and got new sexy laungre, and cupcakes and hair stuff n props. It was so much fun!

We finally got to the photo shoot and set everything up. And the photographer directs me how to eat the cupcake, And what alpheats to wear and how to pose and look super sexy.

*3 hours later*
After the photo shoot we are finally finished we looked at the pics and I absolutely loved them!. It was time to edit n print!.

*next day*
After a few hours of working at dash, me n Rob were gonna go have brother sister time and go out for lunch. After lunch we are on our way to the mall and I get a email saying my calendars were in the stores "what the fuck?!" I said yelling at my phone. "What?" Rob asked "so I made a private sexy calendar for Reggie, and mom is selling it in stores!" I said rob just laughed and shook his head "oh my god! What are you gonna do" he said "I'm gonna buy everyone so no one can get them!" I said "why would she do this?" He said "to make money! Like she always does off of me is make money" I said

I read my email and bought everyone in every store they sold it at and I kept calling mom she's not answering. I was so pissed.

We finally get home and I see my mom n Bruce in the living room 'chatting' "mom!" I yell "oh lord" Bruce said "yes queen" mom yells back "why in the hell would you put my calendars in public stores?" I said "what are you talking about?" Mom said "my private sexy calendars for Reggie are in public stores! This is suppost to be private these for special for Reggie and only him." I said "Kim! Honey I'm so sorry iv been so busy I'm sorry I thought you would like it for your profit!" Mom said "no! These are only for my boyfriend! I bought everyone in every store so all of you get one!" I said tossing them out "oh Kim you look hot!" Bruce said making us all laugh. "I know I can't wait to give one to Reggie" I said "Rob you can have your sisters sexy calendar on the back of your door" we all laughed as Bruce said that. "Yea! Adrienne would love that" Rob said as all laughed.

At the end of the day it's not that serious but I did back on mom!. Her sexy American flag I guess now you can call it a poster!.