New prespective in the new orleans

Reggie had a charity event to go to in the New Orleans!. And he loved my calendar ❤️. So I was talking to him and he told me about his charity event and he wanted me to come with him!. It was the sweetest ❤️. And it was gonna be in the New Orleans! And he said I can take my sisters! It was gonna be a very nice trip for charity.

"Khloe kourt" I said "what were in here" Kourtney said "so Reggie is gong to this charity event in the New Orleans and he wants me to come and he said I can bring you guys!" I said "oh my god New Orleans baby!" Khloe said "yea fo sho we will go!" Kourtney said and we got ready and Reggie was there to pick us up "baby!" And I ran in his arms and we showed a lil PDA :).

The New Orleans is about 3 hours away from home so Khloe n Kourtney wad brothing Bruce while me n Reggie cuddled ❤️.

@Kimkardashian
Going to the New Orleans :)

@Kimkardashian
Can't wait to meet all of you 😊

Then we finally made it at the New Orleans and it was beautiful! And we seen fans that we meet ❤️. And then Reggie went to a thing for work then he would make it to the charity, we just went straight there and meet everybody.

And we meet this amazing family that was the sweetest she was a single mom of 3, and there house was destroyed by hurricane Katrina, and it was so sad. They brought us to there trailer home and it was so small n tiny for 4 people to live in!. And i had many ideas running through my head.

Then we made back to the charity place and we were playing with the kids, and Reggie was on his way there, and the kid is a HUGE fan of Reggie, my heart is gonna go crazy when he meets Reggie. And I was talking to him about it and he said it would be a dream if he met Reggie will his dream is about to come true..

Then Reggie walked in the room and the kids face was irreplaceable! My heart was so happy the mom was crying ❤️. We hugged all of em so did Reggie and we took pics and we ate dinner with them and payed for there dinner, and Reggie talked to his fan & laughed it was the best ever :).

We were gonna spend the night in the New Orleans and give them what they needed :). We called Bruce and check in our cousin cici reined there romantic night! I could not stop laughing.

*next day*
We got up n ready and went back to the charity event and seen that family again with Reggie. The kid was thrilled :). It was the cutest Reggie gave him a signed football & tickets to see the game!. The kid just cried and hugged Reggie I couldn't stop crying. either could the mom :). Then we told them we were gonna help them buy a house and get everything they need & want.

And that's what they got and we swapped numbers, we left them with a house food, and everything they want and need..

They were the happiest so were we.... :)

Then we got home and flimed drunk in the trunk bonded laughed had a great time :)